Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Anonymous

wootage!.....reply to my post!

Anonymous

Anonymous

I'm not saying a word

Anonymous

I'm gonna wait a bit to post and bring Ven, Amana, and Kerath into Essyrn. I'm trying to get my permit before the end of next week, and i got like 65% of the drivers class left, plus i gotta wait like 4 days for the paper,  then take my test,then do the behind the wheel so i can drive with the people over 21 (imma look pimp cruisin to school on monday in the sequoia hehe). I'll post them as soon as i can, but i gotta devote time to this. It will also give Kerrigan time to do what he needs to do and let the resistance turn into  something capable of fighting us XP.

Anonymous

QuoteI'm trying to get my permit before the end of next week,

you do realize it takes at least a week, week and a half to get an appointment at the DMV right?

i set up my appointment yesterday and the soonest opening is the 22nd at 9:55

Rhindeer

Alrighty, that works! ^__^ So...I'll obviously just wait to post Amana until they all make their appearance! XD

Take your time, school and permits and junk are top priority! Good luck with that, cuz!
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

I'll go wait in line if i have to. I'm half way through part 3 right now o.O

Anonymous

ready to bring Ven and Kerath into the picture? mwhahahaha

Anonymous

Do you guys mind if I have Chadur try and join? There was something in Essyrn about a few outsiders joining up.

Anonymous

sure!  that'd be great!  it would also help it's credibility by having a player charzcter essyrn...ian (i guess) join.

Anonymous

man, if only SOMEONE hadnt opened their mouth about Arian XP

Anonymous

Kick ass Silv. Welcome to Vharzyym.

Anonymous

and now the ownage begins.

Anonymous

im too lazy to post tonight.... but ive got tomorrow off, so i might have time tomorrow if i can finish packing for my camping trip saturday.