Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Crew Gossip

Started by Incognus, November 17, 2016, 04:17:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Incognus

@ValamLym

Just needed to note that Naomi isn't running like you wrote in your last post, she's only walking towards the docks at a slightly faster than normal pace. She wouldn't take off running from the sight of priests when they were no immediate threat to her, if you don't mind editing that out please. Kirsten can still say she's running figuratively though, because Naomi is avoiding the situation instead of facing it. So you don't have to change her words if you don't want. :)

Also, I thought I'd let you know Naomi isn't trying to to ignore Kirsten, she's just been preoccupied with the confronting Eli and dealing with Yokai. I'll make sure she gets to know the vampire

ValamLym

Ah I'll edit. In my language taking off equals running. Also I dont mind it, just that kirsten would obviously exploit it.

Incognus

Ah, I see how that could have been confusing. I'll probably reword that then

Kalak8538

@ValamLym
Don't worry about it! This goes for anyone else as well :)
They're just nameless NPCs, humans with very little special powers.

Dont get me wrong, they are significant to my character's story. However, whatever happens to them only builds the story further.

If they die, they die. I knew what I was getting myself into when I made them, lol.

ValamLym

Alright good to know! :)

curious to see what they will mean for your character.

Codex

Please change your discord pic to that kitty plz. I must see it everywhere! :3

Kalak8538

Incognus

Welp, it looks like Kirsten and Naomi are going to have a brawl. Our characters are both too stubborn or proud to back down xD. Valam and I are going to post volley so as to not drag to skirmish out. Then we'll continue with the main plot and I'm thinking we'll fast forward a day to the point where we set sail. That way we can bring the other two characters back in without much more waiting and get going with the adventure Violet and I have discussed a little.

Unfortunately I'm rather busy right now and don't have time to respond atm. But I'll get a reply in as soon as I can.

Incognus

@ValamLym

No worries if you need to sleep, I ought to do the same ;D. I took the liberty of attacking your character outright in my last post, only because I knew the wound wouldn't affect her. If you don't like that I did this please just let me know and I'll edit it out.

ValamLym

@Incognus

Dont worry about it, part of the reason she has regeneration is exactly that ;)

In other news I edited Kirsten's ''bone dance'' ability a bit more, to have clearer details on what it actually does. However, I realize this might seem like ''giving her additional abilities'' and although I know I always intended for it to work this way, I can totally imagine that you feel differently, so by all means let me know if you'd like this to be forgotten for this particular thread.

Its just that using it for the first time made me realize I actually forgot to eleborate on the ''And more'' bit.

Codex

Huehuehue. I think Incognus is going to incorporate some foreshadowing about our plot into your thread before I jump in. (If it's this thread I'm meant to join.)

Incognus

@ValamLym
I actually altered Naomi's abilities section a bit as well :P. Its fine, I think it's natural to not have a good idea of what your character can do until you play with them a bit first.

@Legit Violet
Of course, foreshadowing is on it's way! I haven't forgotten about you dw, I actually need to discuss some stuff with you as well. More ideas Ive had the time to formulate. I'll PM you with details :D

Incognus

Hey, I just thought I'd let everyone know I might be somewhat absent this coming week as I'm going on vacation. I'll try and post if I have any down time, and I'm sorry if this causes anymore delay.

Kalak8538

Oh shoot...
Sorry @Magyar , it looks like I missed my chance to reply during the fight...

With the holidays going on, its so difficult to get on here long enough to type something. I'll see if I can find the time tomorrow,  as well as a reason my char waited for the fight to die down...

Incognus

Sorry about that @Kalak, Valam and I were just trying to get through it fast so you guys didn't have to wait. Just go ahead and summarize what happened between you two now that the fight is over. As long as it doesn't involve our characters directly, it shouldn't affect the story's readability too much.

Kalak8538

dont be sorry! You have every right
Dont hold the thread up on my account. Especially when it took me so long to respond.

Im writing my response now :)

Kalak8538

Magyar

Incognus

ValamLym

I was waiting for the rest