Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Crew Gossip

Started by Incognus, November 17, 2016, 04:17:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kalak8538

Just waiting for Eli to react before posting

Magyar

Sorry lads, been off the site for a bit. I'll get on it right quick.

Incognus

Are you guys up for skipping forward a day in the RP so we can get sailing?

JackieCat

My Open Threads!
None currently, but if you want to thread, don't hesitate to PM me!

My Characters!
Kirl Moonharber---Lorin--- The Feari --- Akhe---Kilarhas---Naarilash---Kinn---Jiminie---Faelis---Karishk---Cirick---Sieera---Kornos--- Ariznim--- Dergan---Meerior---Zier'ik'shalsalimigarizdeniime---Keyne---Seridin---Elliot---Healin---Warn Danish---Revvil---Kashka---Ishka---Nox---Skiffiles---Jlyyth---
Flordia
---Larcan---Kannae---Anton

For summaries of my characters, JackieCat's Characters!

Some people live more in twenty years than others do in eighty.  It's not the time that matters, it's the person.
~The Doctor

Kalak8538

Incognus

Hey so I just wanted to let you guys know that I've kind of lost interest in running this RP... I can't really say why because I don't know, I was really pumped for it before but recently I just haven't been wanting to write about it. I figured it was best to give a heads up instead of just dropping off the edge of the earth. Because that is one of my pet peeves when people do it to me.

I don't want to keep you guys back from playing this out though, and if any of you are still interested feel free to continue it without me. I'll write a few posts to remove Naomi from the plot if you guy decide to move forward. I've been bouncing a lot of ideas back and forth with @Legit Violet and she generally knows the direction I was planning on taking the RP in. If she is up to it, I'll give this RP over to her to run, and if not one of you guys can take it over. Just let me know who is "GMing" it and I'll fill them in on anything they might need to know.

Of course, whoever takes it over, if anyone, is free to go in any direction they choose.

Sorry about this. I don't like dropping an RP, but I've been getting rather busy lately and I'm not really motivated to write here anymore. :(