Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Totally weird proposal (attn: players with desert characters

Started by Anonymous, February 07, 2006, 01:11:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

So, with the addition of Essryn, we've got several desert native characters, tribal, even.  Considering each one seems rather distinctive of the others, and yet the ideas behind them don't seem to conflict, I was wondering if perhaps it would be acceptable or wise to get together and somehow discuss what the different tribes are, their relations, external opinions, etc., flesh out the culture a bit.  Not limit people to what we have, of course, but establish how what we have deals with each other.  Good idea, bad idea, no one cares idea?

((I know I'm totally not involved there right now [but I'd like to be, I'm however obligated to play him in Thanatos], but Nena, my first character, is a desert native, so the idea occurred))

Rhindeer

EXCELLENT idea!

Because I know there are quite a few. The one's Fennel mentioned, Draco's Teleporters, Talyafera's Solisi...TONS! It'd be fun to map out!

Aaand...I have to run for now, but yeah, I think it's a great idea!
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

Whoo! my teleporters were mentioned! 8D I should flesh them-guys out and stuffses and then we can have a whole army of 'em! BWAHAHAHA!!!

*cough* >_> *goes to figure them out*