Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Moving Sucks.

Started by KingTyrant, December 18, 2016, 05:49:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KingTyrant

So... I probably should've told everyone this awhile back, but I'm moving. The process has been going on for a little while, but all of us are in pure panic mode right now and are really starting to buckle down so we can get this place empty by the 29th, which is our closing date. It's not a long move, I'm not going out of state, but there is a chance I'll be living in a hotel for a week or so. XD

We all know what this means. With us being as busy as we are trying to move, I'll have less time to post. I mean, I didn't post all that often before, but there's a very good chance that I REALLY won't have the chance to in the following weeks. Not only that, but I'll have no access to a computer whatsoever in the time that everything will be packed up. I apologize to all that I have threads with.

These include: @JackieCat, @Nasrin, @Heretic King, @Spicyspice, @Ice, @Magyar, @Iselona, @Morgan Droud... And I think that's it! (Sorry if I forgot you.)

In January, I'll definitely be back to posting, so don't fret! I... Also want to take this time to apologize for my tendency to post sporadically. Procrastination has always been a huge problem for me, and I suffer from constant writer's block. I absolutely cannot rush things out and do one-liners. It messes with the writer in me. So... To all of those that I've bothered with my lack of quick replies, I apologize sincerely.

Anyhow, see ya! Perhaps, if I'm lucky, I'll be able to post every now and then while I'm taking breaks (moving is tiring). If not, Happy Holidays, and I'll see you all in 2017!

joylss

Dont worry about the posting sequence! Take your time with replies and there is no definite expire dates for my rps. ^^

I hope all goes well for you and your moving process. Best of luck, friend!

KingTyrant

Like I said, I might still be able to post from time to time, but no promises. And thank you!

KingTyrant

UPDATE

I'm finally in the new house, and we're settling in quite comfortably. We're now in the middle of furnishing and unpacking, which is a lot faster of a process, thankfully. I'll be getting out posts at a much faster rate from here on out, but I most likely won't have the time to reply in mass to all my threads until the weekend. Nonetheless, I will try.