Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Leaving indefinitely ^^

Started by Medievarad, December 17, 2016, 02:28:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Medievarad

Gods. I'm a frequent here. Stupid HK.

Tags to: @AevumEternity @Marakai Trin @Nasrin @JackieCat @Dauphin DaGlobster @Viscount Rhi-Rhi @Juno @DragonSong @Whim @Kalak @Legit Violet @Magyar @KingTyrant @Ice @drunkensarah @Spicyspice @Draconian @Blink @Elector Count of WAAAGH! @CyclicalCycal
(I think that's everyone I have current threads with)

So. To get it out of the way with too much symbolism, I'm going to leave the site for an amount of time I myself don't even know how long.

Why? A certain individual who won't be named, won't even be given a gender for their discretion, had a dispute with me. While the origin of this dispute is completely my fault, the fact it dragged on so long as well and the fact that I was bottom line an immature bastard is key to the entire reasoning.

I want to once again apologize to the person reading this. I have soon after this sent you a pm with more details, reasoning and explanation as well as a proper apology. So if you read this, you should also have the pm. Getting that personal note out of the way. The one who this is about knows when reading.

If this person wants to speak up and tell their part of the story, I can only support that choice. I was wrong in every regard and meaning of the word. You deserve the decision here whether you tell what's gone down or you keep it between us. I support your decision and understand you either way.

This person said some things to me I took into consideration and thought about. It's been some months now since my father's departure, which is the focal point of most of my issues, but I haven't been able to cope with it properly. Hence I reacted that way to this individual.

I don't want to leave on a sad note. Not at all, I still love all you guys and I hope you all have fun here. I'm sorry to everyone I had ongoing plots or threads going with. I've written most of my ideas down so we can pick that up when I get back and you still want to. It's sudden but I thought several days over it. Even before the site went down :P

But, it is what it is. Know that I'm getting both professional help and some very supportive friends who'd do everything in power to keep me down to earth. Know that I am in good hands and that I will return. Be it in a week, be it in months from now. Be it in a year.

I will occasionally check back in to see how everyone is doing, potentially answer the odd pm I get. But don't wait for my posts.

This is not a bad leaving. I just need to think and take peace with some things in life.

Love y'all,
HK.

CyclicalCycal

horotic plos

I greatly enjoyed the stuff we did with Cara and Rin, and I am sad that that'll have to end. Godspeed, Heretic. You were the first person I actually roleplayed with on this forum. I do give you my sincerest wishes for you to recover from your issues, mend the rift between this unknown person, and return.

If only so the adventures of nature-girl and swordslady-mage-thing can continue.

Medievarad

Quote from: CyclicalCycal on December 17, 2016, 02:48:09 AM
horotic plos

Won't lie. I laughed. But thanks regardless. I also loved the interaction. I hope we can continue it in the future. Sorry to hust leave it open like that ^^'

Marakai Trin

Best of luck with everything, Heretic. I know I didn't get to interact with you very much, but I will most definitely look forward to your return, my friend. ^_^ You take care, do and deal with what you need to. We'll still be here when you get things sorted out.

Medievarad

Thanks Marakai. II appreciate the kind words ^^

DragonSong

Sorry to see you go, but as always SotE will be here when you feel like you're ready to come back ^.^

Blink

I hope everything ends up working out for you and good luck on your ventures. Take whatever time you need, we will all be here with open arms when you return. Everyone makes mistakes and it is very big of you to apologize like this and admit you were wrong. I hope whoever it was you were arguing with sees that.

Whenever you come back just shoot me a pm ^.^ will happily pick things back up with Jaela.

JackieCat

Good luck, it's sad to see you go.

I hope the best for you, and that everything turns out.  Like the others said, we'll be here when you get back, and we'll be happy to see you return and ready to hop back into our threads.

Best wishes to you.
My Open Threads!
None currently, but if you want to thread, don't hesitate to PM me!

My Characters!
Kirl Moonharber---Lorin--- The Feari --- Akhe---Kilarhas---Naarilash---Kinn---Jiminie---Faelis---Karishk---Cirick---Sieera---Kornos--- Ariznim--- Dergan---Meerior---Zier'ik'shalsalimigarizdeniime---Keyne---Seridin---Elliot---Healin---Warn Danish---Revvil---Kashka---Ishka---Nox---Skiffiles---Jlyyth---
Flordia
---Larcan---Kannae---Anton

For summaries of my characters, JackieCat's Characters!

Some people live more in twenty years than others do in eighty.  It's not the time that matters, it's the person.
~The Doctor

Magyar

Best of luck man, hope it works out for you. Since I have no life you can bet I'll be here waiting for your return amongst other things.Catch you around.

KingTyrant

Sometimes we all just need some time to get our heads straight. Take however long you need, man. I'm not going anywhere for quite sometime. Every once in awhile, things in life tear us down and we just need to escape. I understand completely. Everyone does.

Kurenai and Decimus will have some blood to shed whenever you return, so look forward to that, I guess.  ;D

Medievarad

Thanks for all the kind words, I appreciate themsentiment greatly. As some may have noticed, my activity isn't completely gone as some of you may have noticed.

That being said, I was employed for two days, now I'm at sick leave. So I got nothing to do xD. My activity will probably pick up slightly the next days.

Medievarad

Well. I guess it's about time.

I'm sorry all.

Whim

SotE will be waiting for you when you're feeling up to it or need a creative outlet.

And honestly if you're short with someone, sincerely sorry, I wouldn't worry about it. You've tried your best and its not something that's leaked into the public sphere. A heavy loss like that is really hard especially at the stage of life your in right now. Take all the time you need getting things sorted.
Awesome avatar by Eckhart_von_Musel

Guilds:
Wyrdwood Academy of Arcane Science

Events:
The Midnight Harvest
Into the Mouth of Qokagax

Characters:
Ewan ap Rhys - once a great sorcerer, now a small boy
Anwen ferch Rhys - scholar of blood magic
Duke Blackthorn - Duke of Dawn and Dusk, Warden of Weal and Woe, and all-around evil faerie
"Kaliam" - magically conjoined apprentice wizards
Maergath - Magister of Soulshaping, necromancer, angry and hateful wizard
Narlis Thordane - Hero for hire, proud and unrepentant scumlord
Niamh Wayrest - trader in forbidden lore, purveyor of curiosities
OLIVER THE BARBARIAN - a very reluctant hero and monster-slayer
Sage Whitechalk - heir to the Whitechalk Family
Saoirse Nettlefield - Headmistress of Wyrdwood, conniving academic