Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

A Day to Rest. Maybe (DragonSong) (M)

Started by Marakai Trin, December 20, 2016, 01:41:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marakai Trin

"I love you, too, Nyla..." he said, trailing off with a smile. The hand that had slid beneath her skirts slowly traveled upward, dragging fabric with it and baring more and more of her skin. His fingers skipped over her smallclothes completely, and his palm continued on to rest just below her ribs.

His other hand slid beneath her, at her back, and he pulled away to urge her to sit up.

DragonSong

Nyla allowed him to pull her up, letting her legs slide down from his hips so her thighs were pressed against the outside of his. Her hands skated down to his waist, then his hips, where she paused at the hem of his trousers.

She leaned in to kiss the hollow of his throat, then nuzzled into his neck, peppering a few more kisses along his shoulder.

Marakai Trin

He smiled down at her as she sat up with him, and grabbed the bottom hem of her skirts with both hands.

"Let's do something about this, hmm?" He leaned slightly away from her, and drug her dress upward slowly, eyes wandering over every inch of flesh that was made bare before them. Once again he found himself marveling at her beauty.

DragonSong

She chuckled and wriggled a bit to make getting out of her skirts easier, lifting her arms so the dress could come off over her head.

"Alright." Once that was done, she leaned in and wrapped her arms around his neck. "Your turn."

Marakai Trin

He grinned widely, still looking down at her. His arms and hands wandered up and down her back, his fingers just a slight, fluttering touch against her skin.

He pushed the toe of one boot into the heel of the other, and lifted his foot out. He repeated this with the other, and then released her just long enough to shove his trousers and shorts down his thighs.

Still standing, he arched his back slightly, pushing his erection into her midsection. "Well...that's all I've got to take off..."

He grinned, returning his hands to her back, fingertips teasing at the bottom of her breast wrap.

"...but again, you're wearing more than me."

DragonSong

Nyla's breath hitched and her heart started to beat faster as she let her eyes flick over him, then snap back to his face as he stood. She swallowed a soft groan as he pressed himself against her and her hands moved to dig her fingers into his shoulders gently.

"I suppose I am," she murmured, smiling. She pulled away reluctantly, just long enough to untie her breastband and let it fall. Her hands dropped to the hem of her smalls and she paused, looking up at him.

Cheeks very red, she murmured. "C'mere. On the bed." Her hand reached out to cup his cheek and she pulled him in for a kiss.

Marakai Trin

Diz obliged rather happily, meeting her kiss as he slid onto the bed beside her, his head turning to keep in contact as he moved. He slid an arm behind and around her, his hand resting on her opposite hip, while his other hand busied itself with her breast, gently cupping and squeezing.

DragonSong

"Mmm..." Her back arched and she squirmed a bit, her head falling back onto the pillows. "Diz." She reached up to wrap her hands around the back of his neck and pulled him in for a searing kiss.

On hand trailed down his back, swirling a circular pattern over his spine with her fingertips before she got to his hips and clung to him, her body arcing up into his.

Marakai Trin

Hearing his name like that was akin to setting his blood on fire, and her touch on his back only doubled the effect. He pushed into the kiss, responding with a fervor.

Gods, did she even know the effect she had on him? The way he acted around her, the comfort he felt around her....only she could do that to and for him.

The hand at her breast fell away to grasp her hip, his thumb hooking underneath the hem of her smallclothes and remaining just there, his fingers pressing into the soft skin of her rear. The other, behind her head, tangled into her dark curls with his fingertips just grazing her scalp.

DragonSong

Nyla's eyes closed and she groaned quietly, appreciatively, and tensed slightly underneath him. "Gods, how do you do this to me?" she whisper-laughed, tilting her head back and opening her eyes to meet his.

She'd never felt this before, the unending heat that he seemed to spark just by being near her. Her eyes closed again and she shifted her hips up, his grip on her smallclothes dragging them down as she sighed quietly.

She slid her hand to the small of his back, hesitated, then gripped his rear to pull him against her with a half swallowed whimper.

Marakai Trin

He noticed immediately when her hips shifted - how could he not? - and something lit up in his eyes as he looked down into hers.

"Funny...I was wondering the same thing about you." He gave a small chuckle and leaned his weight against her, his erection just brushing against her opening, but with no penetration.

Just a tease, and nothing more. Just something to push her, just a little.

He tilted his head down to get at her neck, pressing a kiss there and slowly trailing down with more, past her collarbone and down the gentle slope of her chest.

DragonSong

Her breath escaped her in a ragged exhale and her hips bumped up, seeking friction and whimpering quietly when she couldn't find it.

"Diz- oohhh..." Nyla clenched her eyes shut and slid the fingers of her free hand through his hair, clutching him to her gently. "Tease," she accused breathlessly.

Marakai Trin

He stopped his trip downward, just long enough to pull away and inch or two and  glance up  at her, a small grin on his face.

"Mmm...trust me. The longer you have to wait for it....the better it'll be." He chuckled a little bit. "Especially so, once I'm done with you."

He went downward those last couple inches, and trapped her nipple between his lips. Below, unbeknownst to her, his hand had been trailing along the top of the sheets, and just lightly touched against the folds of her womanhood.

DragonSong

Nyla drew in a sharp breath, her chest hitching upward slightly. She held her breath, then let it out in a ragged sigh.

Then she was gasping again, hips twitching as his fingers brushed against her core. "Oh gods." She tightened her grip on the back of his hand, stroking her other hand up and down his spine, nails scratching just barely against his skin.

Marakai Trin

Slowly, that hand would slide over her folds, seeking and finding the pink button at their peak. He could feel her heat, her wetness slicking his fingers as they rubbed over that sweet spot.

He released her nipple with a soft popping sound, and came back up to trap her lips with a kiss whilst his hand continued it's ministrations.

DragonSong

"Gods, Diz." Her nails dug into his skin slightly as she gasped sharply, eyes tight shut. A shiver rippled through her frame and she kissed him back eagerly, wriggling under him in an attempt to hook her leg over his hip and pull him closer.