Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Nova's Wants and Limits

Started by Nova_Eclipse, December 26, 2016, 03:35:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nova_Eclipse

PLAYER WANTS

What types of plots are you interested in playing?
Almost any plots, including/(sometimes) especially sexual, romantic, typical fantasy stuff, etc. 

What types of plots are you not interested in playing?
I will NOT play plots that involve excessive murder, rape, torture, death, suffering, or any other things that could be considered crimes against humanity or their effects.

How often can you reply to any given thread?
It depends on whether or not I'm busy with college, homework/schoolwork, chores, family events, and so on.  Otherwise, I'll reply whenever I can (if I remember to; I am a forgetful bastard sometimes).

What is the longest you're willing to wait for a reply to a thread?
I'll wait until the end of time itself, if that's what it takes.  I don't like to leave stories unfinished.

Are you open to RPing over instant messengers? If so, what's the best way to contact you and what times are you generally available?
It depends on whether or not both parties are available.  You can contact me on my phone, and I'll PM anyone who expresses an interest in IM RPing my phone number.

Are you open to post volleying?
Perfectly okay with me, though if others wanna join in, I'm fine with slowing down and letting them join.

Anything else?
Expect a love of cute, fluffy animals, cute girls, cute animal-eared girls (such as catgirls, kitsunes, bunnygirls, etc.), anthros/furries, and more.  Also fetishes.

PLAYER LIMITS

What are you limits regarding powerplay/godmoding?
So long as it is within reason (and not blatant power fantasies/wish fulfillment) and for good reason, it's fine for you to throw around and beat up my characters.

What are your limits in regards to romantic situations?
I'm comfortable with almost any romantic relationships, including monogamy and harems (the latter of which my dumb male mind would be ecstatic to have).  Pre-plot relationshios, organic relationships, IC-rejection and love-triangles are also all okay with me, and age differences (barring blatant pedophilia for the sake of pedophilia or something similar) are fine.

What are your limits in regards to sex?
Sex is perfectly okay with me...so long as it doesn't turn violent or gross.

What are your limits in regards to pregnancy within plots?
Pregnancy is a-okay with me, so long as the...'nastier' aspects of it are omitted.  Miscarriages are something I'd rather avoid since...well, I tend to care for characters as I play as them or spend time with/learn more about them.  A female character that I'd grown to care for having a miscarriage?  The ensuing torrent of grief and horror and utter despair is something that...I'd rather not have to feel bad reading about without feeling like reaching into that universe and giving that woman a hug.

TL;DR Pregnancy is okay, but when it comes to miscarriages, my attachment to the characters makes me feel all sad and I'm a dork.

What are your limits in regards to violent scenes?
I like to play games such as Fallout, Dark Souls, Dead Space, Elder Scrolls, DOOM 2016, Just Cause, and other games involving (copious amounts of) blood and gore, and I love horror movies such as The Thing (1982), Alien, Predator, and more.

What do you think my thoughts are on violent scenes? (spoilers: Not only am I perfectly fine with them, I'll gladly write pages of them, if the others I'm RPing with on a thread are okay with it).

What are your limits in regards to abuse/rape in plots?
Rape is... a complicated subject for me.  On one hand, I would gladly murder and/or torture a rapist in real life until they're utterly broken or begging for mercy.  On the other hand, rape is...sort of a turn-on for me when done properly, i.e. when it doesn't involve beating or unnecessary suffering.

So, overall...I guess it'll depend on the circumstances/how I'm feeling at the time.  But no matter what, it'd have to be both cleared with me and the finer points of it discussed.

But if it's rape just for the sake of rape, then you can take that elsewhere.

Are you okay with characters being transformed against their will?
It would depend on the kind of transformation and what would happen afterwards.  In any and all cases, however, you'd have to clear it with me, first.

What about healing?
I'm perfectly fine with my characters being healed...so long as said healing doesn't compromise the whole point of the character's journey or goals or whatever (i.e. if the healing basically makes a character's journey for a cure to their disease being their whole life's goal worthless...then the healing would not be beneficial or wanted).

Anything else?
I will not tolerate certain sexual fetishes, such as scat, watersports, or any form of mutilation/related fetishes, as those quite frankly are both a turn-off and gross to me (not trying to kink-shame anyone, here!).