Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

A slight mistake and an Unforeseen consequence (Alma)

Started by Gawfy, January 23, 2017, 05:21:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gawfy

The candles where set and the moon was out in full. Tonight Alder was going to summon a demon. Bought from a old man back in town Alder had lay out the scroll he bought in an abandoned house he found while scouting. Singular tales from the old man and the scroll suggested that If under the correct circumstances a demon of unnameable power could be summoned forth from the abyss. He lit the candles as the old scroll suggested and moved them into position. As the moon came out from the overcast above Alder Cut his finger and let the blood Fall on the scroll. Lets see what you look like.   He said as the scroll began to vibrate violently

alma

There were some moments of nothingness and silence but then a strong beam of light arose from the dark followed by a dusty fog. "Kyahaha!" a female laugh echoed loudly in the whole house. "Who dares summon the amazing and beautiful Nix!" asked the voice, resonating in the empty room.  A presence could be felt, but could not be seen just yet but the air felt heavy and movingly, as if a pair of wings were being flapped.

Gawfy

"Amazing and beautiful"? Alder thought to him self as the air around him spoke. My name is not important, what is important is that ive summoned you He said as he crossed his arms Now show yourself! He demanded

alma

" Ghhh!! Who do you think you are! Ordering me around!"  the voice echoed and with a dusty puff a very pink haired and boisterous demon appeared pouting in front of Alder. " How dare you! I am the amazing and beautiful Nix and you have summoned me!" she added with a loud tone and crossing her arms.

She was around 150cm high and was floating in the air with her wings. She seemed young for a demon, yet older than the older human.

Gawfy

Alder stood stunned for a second as the demon stepped forth  No wait this isnt right. he said with unbelief as he scrambled for the scroll she was floating under. He looked it up and down. Thsi isnt right. He repeated to himself. This scroll was written by a powerful demon as a means to summon it! He said in a defeated tone. He looked back on when he bought it from the old demon summoner. How that old man laughed at him when alder bought the scroll off of him. No i can still make this work, what kind of demon are you? he asked

alma

" What are you searching for in the scrolls, I am right here! Impressed aren't you? " she said with a little proud smile in her face. " I am the amazing kind of demon!" she said floating towards him and circling around. " What is it that you desire~~~~?"

Gawfy

I desire an arch demon of incredible strength. He said as he sat down on a nearby chair. What powers do you have control over? he asked as slumped over staring at the floor.

alma

" Oh. That would be my brother " she added in a casual tone. " But I am also very powerful! " Nix took a long look at the boy standing in front of him. " Why do you dress like this? " she asked browsing and inspecting his sleeves and clothes. " Hihihi ". She was probably having way too much fun and for a moment completely forgot the human's request.

"Ah? A-ah!" Nix added realizing Alder was sttil waiting. " I have control over the mortals and their weak minds! I can grant wishes of fame, fortune, lust!!... sort of, I am still learning "

Gawfy

An apprentice mage gets an apprentice Demon, How fitting He muttered to himself.  He looked up at Nix I wear these because they are light, and the only clothes i own, whats the price on your wishes? I assume you are not giving them out for free

alma

" The only clothes you own!!!" she repeated his sentence to herself in surprise.

" I don't know, hihihi. I'm still young so I can't grant you immortality, wealth or the endless agony of your enemies,  but I can help you rob a bank! Or magic your enemies right in the face! Turn them into worms!" she said excitedly. " Oh no, I'm fine, I will stick around in trade for fun! "

Gawfy

Alder started laughing to himself. Ah goddammit,i just spend god knows how much gold and spent a month translating to get this Well this was to be expected, this was his first time summoning somthing, he was bound to mess the ritual up some how. He then got up and held out his hand. Names Alder

alma

"  Why are you laughing to yourself? Alder huh~? You are such a funny human!" she shacked his hand happily. " Now, Alder...HIHIHIHI!!!" the windows, furniture and floor shaked intensely for a moment while she laughed. " Let's doom humanity together! " she added with a childish smile;

Gawfy

Doom humanity? No, First thing on the agenda is to recuperate my losses He said as he gathered everything he needed and put them in his back back which he then slung onto his back. How the hell im going to do that is yet to be known.

alma

" Were you robbed? Lost everything in a gamble? Got kicked out of royalty because you were caught summoning demons in the backyard? " Nix asked as she accompanied with her eyes him picking up his things. " You are in luck! I will help you recover your lost fortune! And get revenge! "

Gawfy

Alder chuckled to himself once again. No, i just spent it all on a scroll that was told to summon a Demon so powerful it would change my life. He said as he opened the door. He recalled the old man didnt tell him if it would change his life for better or for worse.

alma

"Oh....wait!" Nix said as she realized the implications of the said sentence. " I AM powerful and I WILL change your life!" she said storming and following Alder trough the door.

Gawfy

Alder started walking in a northeasterly direction with his hands in his pockets. How are you going to change my life? He said as he stopped and turned his head toward her.

alma

" I will help you get all the riches! " she said as she floated following him. " Then you can buy all the things you want! Castles, swords, you can have your own army , your own harem! You can even hire people to make sure you are not buying counterfeit summoning scrolls! You humans like that don't you? Or we can get revenge! Don't you have a mortal enemy? I can teach you profane spells too! "

Gawfy

Profane spells? Alder stopped walking and turned around. What kind of spells are we talking about here? He said as he started day dreaming about all the powerful magic a demon might know

alma

" I don't know, what spells do you want?  My pa have plenty of scrolls with ancient stuff written on it, my brother too. I would have to check out what I can find but they wouldn't miss a couple of them!" she said with cheerful smile.

Tags: