Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Stop, you Connlaothian thief!

Started by Anonymous, February 13, 2006, 09:41:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

I can totally see a bunch of drow loading a confused Hek into a catapult.

Anonymous

we could enchant them so they wont die from the impact lol.

Anonymous

This might sound crazy, but what about the guild getting ot be to much of a problem for the Mordecai to handle and Connalth has to use alternate soultions. I was thinking in specif either a mage or a psion

Anonymous

HEY! >_< Hek isn't stupid! *growls* And I don't think he's dumb enough to even agree/get caught to be put into a catapult... and... um... >_> Leet... Echantments = Magic = they don't work around Mordecai.

O_o the Mordecai are soldiers, and soldiers are soldiers... and I think Connlaoths hatred for Mages runs too deep to even consider using them to help fight off 'the bad guys'. (:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Lord 1337"we could enchant them so they wont die from the impact lol.

Magic doesn't work around them, remember?

Which, of course, would be a problem if they got injured and the only healer around was a mage. But them's the breaks.

Personally, I'd say, "Here, have a helmet, you're going on the ride of your life!" and hope that he survives the impact.

Anonymous

what about psions? technically speaking they are not mages and don't use magic

Anonymous

we could give 'em uber padding lol.

Anonymous

I didn't say Hek was stupid (ok, that's the impression I got at first, but he's smarter than he looks)! I love Hek! But he would still be confused if a bunch of Drow loaded him into a catapult!

Anonymous

thats assuming that he would be conscious(sp?)lol

Anonymous

also assuming he got caught -.-

Anonymous

oh my god!  this fuckin argument is still going on!  one innocent little joke, and BAM! a whole page of arguing.  man.... i must be good at instigating things.....

Rhindeer

...We're arguing...? o__o *looks confused*

XD I myself took the comment and all the replies as a joke. Ahahah!
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

So uh, what happened to the thread(s)?

Anonymous

Well I'm still interested in doing this. I think T-Boy should probably start the thread as he's creating the whole organization thing. It should be interesting to see where this goes.

Anonymous

Interestingly, I just made a Connlaothian thief. He's not really the organisation type, though...

Gasp! Opposition! Blacksticks could be something of an annoying non-guild thief that they tolerate 'cause they don't want to throw it down with his dog. Dig?