Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Faerie on a Quest [Open!!]

Started by DragonSong, February 01, 2017, 11:34:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DragonSong

Hey y'all!

Sooooo, I'm looking for a character to thread with Anoria here.

UPDATE:

Anoria is going to go on a quest to get her wings back; I think it would be kinda fun if this quest leaned toward the more "epic" variety, possibly with multiple thread partners (maybe, although I'm leary of threading with more than three people including myself).

That said, I'd be super into the idea of my partner(s) playing more than one character if that's something you're into/up for; I think I'm probably going to add another one or two of my own characters to pop in and out of this particular story.

Hit me up if you're interest!

TheHopeseeker

Hey Dragon! How are you? I have a character currently in the work (should be posted by tonight) that I could throw at Anoria, if you feel so inclined  ;D

EDIT: Here she is Velvet Renee, The Hunter

DragonSong

Oh, wow, fast reply. Thanks for the offer! ^.^

I'm not really sure they'd be a good fit though. Hmm...

TheHopeseeker

Well all my other charas apart from Aneurin and Ignis are free, so if any of them look like they'd suit just shoot me a buzz :)

Whim

I was thinking Kai might work for this kind of story. There are bits of the character I haven't really defined yet so he might be open to some changes. Maybe he strikes a deal with Anoria to get himself glamoured to a human (at least temporarily; i'm sure there'd be room for fae trickery in whatever she does) in exchange for helping find her wings with his money and over-hyped swordsmanship?
Awesome avatar by Eckhart_von_Musel

Guilds:
Wyrdwood Academy of Arcane Science

Events:
The Midnight Harvest
Into the Mouth of Qokagax

Characters:
Ewan ap Rhys - once a great sorcerer, now a small boy
Anwen ferch Rhys - scholar of blood magic
Duke Blackthorn - Duke of Dawn and Dusk, Warden of Weal and Woe, and all-around evil faerie
"Kaliam" - magically conjoined apprentice wizards
Maergath - Magister of Soulshaping, necromancer, angry and hateful wizard
Narlis Thordane - Hero for hire, proud and unrepentant scumlord
Niamh Wayrest - trader in forbidden lore, purveyor of curiosities
OLIVER THE BARBARIAN - a very reluctant hero and monster-slayer
Sage Whitechalk - heir to the Whitechalk Family
Saoirse Nettlefield - Headmistress of Wyrdwood, conniving academic

DragonSong

Hmmm.

I very much appreciate the offer, and I think it would be an interesting story, but I'm just not really sure it's what I'm looking for.

I'm so sorry, I'm weirdly finicky about this character. Thank you for your interest though!

DragonSong

Hello again!!

This idea is still open, and I actually have a little bit more of an idea of what I'm looking for! (Finally!)

So I'm just giving this a little bump after I add some more to the initial post ^.^