Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Calling all walrus masters! Especially Zen ones!!

Started by Anonymous, February 15, 2006, 09:33:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Hey zen, the enemies leader speaks of....have you already got something in mind? Do  you know who the enemies are?

Anonymous

Leader's enemies have either died out or moved away long ago. He's been in "hibernation" for a very long time. They were a tribe of giants who, though not as powerful as the Villars, were more numerous and sneakier in their battle planning. Using this to their advantage, they scattered and destroyed most of Leader's Civilization (aka Clan). He managed to escape, but was left without residents, and thus became unable to sense the world around him. This is why he "hibernated" for so long.

Anonymous

Yeah....well i just...right....ok then....wel that....yeah......nevermind then.

Anonymous

It hasn't come up in the plot yet, so if you have a different idea I can always change something (unless I still like my version better :P).

Anonymous

weeeeeeell, it depends what directions you want your character (and his race) to go. Eh...to put it simply ive got a long and complicated way of giving my character a reason to be able to move about the entire land, not just wandering without a purpose. What im missing is a mising link, a piece of information to sort of start his endeavours. Information. Hes sort of...its hard to explain without giving away my precious future secrets *hugs them* but basically i was thinking that the villar could possibly have originated in or around Vaeleron, the homeland of Kerrigans people. That would be about 3000 - 10000+ years ago, so leader being 300ish shouldnt cantradict that. Ive been thinking somethnig along the lines of the villar were at war with the Dunwey, probably not the villars doing mind you. Anyways so they (heres where it gets even more sketchy) take some peice of knowledge pertaining to this...thing...which, prehaps by the villars actions, is forever lost to the dunwey, thus meaning they forever lose this 'artifact'. The villar leave/ are defated and migrate to...er...whatever the continent SotE if mainly set is called again...some 3000 years ago, when they have thier big giant fights and whatnot. This way Kerrigan (who is some 5000 years old) would remember the villar, but leader woulnt not know of him. Supposedly the villar passed down the knowledge, but as it is writen in the dunwey native laguage they never understood it. So yeah...theres my proposal. Just a thought.

Anonymous

I'm not sure if I get exactly what you are saying, but I think it could work.

Leader is actually fairly young for a Villar. Especially considering he's spent at least a third of his life buried in the ground.

Anonymous

er....yes...actually im not exactlly surw what i mean either, its just a new idea feshly pulled out. ill try to put it together more.

Anonymous

ok, i think ive figured it out a bit more. Basically Leader is carrying a peice of a puzzle. A couple of sentances in the native language of the dunwey passed down from generation to generation but never understood. The villar migrated from Vaeleron some 3000 odd years ago. Leader probably does not know this. Thus Kerrigan (my character, dunwey..as you know of course) would know all about the villar, having fought them before...we dont really need to go inot specifiacs about why they were fighting or how the villar got the information. Perhaps they destroyed a temple...or killed the only man who had this peice of knowledge...its not really important.

So in short Kerrigan, who has not seen a villar since they left his homeland, will try very hard to retrieve that knowledge.

I hope that is clearer.