Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

need someone, please

Started by Anonymous, February 17, 2006, 01:29:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

i really want to use this character.  (he's in my sig by the name of Ormand.)  my biggest problem is that i have no idea what i want to do with him.  his only real goal, other than helping a person in need or vanquishing evil, is to find members of his old group.

please read his stats and such and let me know if you can provide his someone to interact with in an interesting way.  he's very stubborn and opinionated, but hardly rock solid on his viewpoints (and maybe even a little gullible, otherwise, why would he have put up with Tomas the assassin?).  he's soft hearted at the core, and kind to those who deserve it.  he's an accomplished warrior and holy mage.

Anonymous

i havnt read him...and im feeling lazy so i probably never will...but if you need some evil to vanquish trot over to essyrn...lotsa bad guys there at the moment

Anonymous

that's not the point.  he's just now been teleported to Le'raana, and he has no idea where he is.  it doesn't matter where he shows up on the continent, but what does matter is that someone runs into him wherever that happens to be and starts interacting.