Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

The Streets of Essryn (Open!)

Started by Boysenberrybootstraps, February 28, 2017, 04:49:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Boysenberrybootstraps

Naadia stretched and rolled out of bed. Today she had planned to go to the baths with a few other girls, but as she entered the hallway, she found most of the other rooms empty.
Those bitches left without me...
As she stormed down the stairs into the lobby, she found one of Malia's daughters carrying a basket of laundry.
"Where is your mother, hm?" She asked the young girl.
"She's attending a function today, auntie. Some man came by to collect her early this morning, before the sun rose." The girl replied.
"I see."
Naadia walked over to the door and leaned out to see if anyone was working the entrance. A warm breeze played across her naked skin, giving her goosebumps. She shook her head and went back to her room to put on some clothes and gather her things for the bathhouse.
The girls of Madam Oire's brothel ventured monthly to the public baths, usually in a group to avoid being harassed while off-duty, but some of them were not quite so fond of Naadia. Most of them actually, with Malia and a few others being an exception.
Naadia hustled out of the building, making her way through the alleys until she got to the main road that led to the bathhouse. She squinted as the quickly rising sun shone into her eyes and wove through the crowd. Suddenly, she stumbled and bumped into someone in front of her.
"Sorry," she mumbles, then looks up at them...

Sheshia

Man his back and neck were killing him. Shyirin had just got back from a few days as a wolf. Those cold nights did not help at all nor did the hot days as he thought it would.
Shifting back and forth was not to pleasant for him overall. All he wanted was a nice cup of ale and something good to eat.
He was not watching where he waa going as he made his way through the crowd while he was rubbing the back of his neck. Then all of a sudden he felt someone bumped into him and say sorry. He looks dowb and see a woman then he smiles, "Its okay." He offers her a hand to help her up, "Your a bit clunsy huh?"

Boysenberrybootstraps

"Not usually," Naadia replied, taking his hand and lifting herself up. "I think on of the urchins tripped me.." she glared around warily. She looked up at the man, shielded from the sun by his imposing frame.
"I was just on my way to the bathhouse, would you care to join me? I'll pay for your ticket, it's the least I can do." She said sweetly. She sensed something powerful inside of him and she wanted to get to know this man better; he could prove to beaa useful ally.

Sheshia

Shyirin thought for a moment. It was at least 24 hours before his next unbearable shift out in the desert. The though made him sick. Though a bath did sound nice. It might help releave his tense and aching muscles. He smiles, "I would love to come. But you sure you want to pay for my ticket?" He asks, he did have a good bit of money from his family still and his friend did manage to get some to him before he shifted again. So he was pretty good on cash.

Boysenberrybootstraps

"Of course," she replied, smirking. She had a pouch full of gold hidden in the bosom of her robe; being one of the more popular girls at Madame Oire's had its benefits.
She led him to the bathhouse and paid for their entry, proceeding to the changing rooms.
"You can change in the men's area over there, and meet me in the bath." She calls back to him.

Sheshia

"Sure." Shyirin answers. He disappears into the mens changing room.
After a few minutes he comes out ready for the nice bath. He tests the water with his toes and finds it to be pleasant. The thought made him happy. Finally has a decent bath in a little while. Not that he smelt or anything.
He decided to wait for the woman so he stood there and waited eyeing the bath and surrounding area.

Boysenberrybootstraps

After the usual routine of oiling and scraping one's skin, Naadia joined Shyirin by the cogender bath. She strides proudly in, her tail swaying, and eases into the bath, beckoning for him to join her. A few old men stared at her curvaceous body, but she ignored them.
The steam from the bath was beginning to cause her curly hair, free from its normal braids, to droop slightly.

Sheshia

Shyirin walking into the bath and leans back with a sigh. "That feels nice." He felt his body just relax a bit but he was still a bit sore. Atleast he was able to move his neck now without any discomfort. He looks at the woman, "So whats your name? Mine's Shyirin."
Deep down he did wonder why she invited him in the first place. It was uncommon for someone to invite someone who they bumped into to a bath. They would usually apologize and go on their way.

Boysenberrybootstraps

"Naadia," the dark-skinned woman replies. She looks him over critically, and comes closer to him on the bench.
"You're probably wondering why I invited you here. And no, it's not for a free sample." Her golden eyed scan the other bathers. "I can tell you're not what you seem. I sense a power in you, raw and untamed. But I can also tell that it's tearing you apart."

She places her hand on his arm. "I'd like to help you, if I can."

Sheshia

Yeah "help" being bitten and infected did not ruin his life. He scoffs and glares at Naadia, "How do you know?" He whispers, "You have no idea what its like. I had to leave everyone in my family behind and ruined ny best friends life."
He takes a deep breath and calms down. "I already tried to get help. There is no way to help me." He takes another few deep breaths and closes his eyes.

MonochroMayhem

Torien wasn't the type to stalk anybody. Being relatively reclusive had its perks. Yet for the past couple of weeks he'd been spending time in brothel's rafters and crannies, fully taking advantage of the adrenaline rush that came with possibly being caught.

Today, of all days, he had tried to get one of the girls' attention. He had knocked a few things over and upset at least a few others from their sleep, but there was no way this girl was going to notice him.

Then he tried to trip her, and she bumped into some guy who was most certainly more rugged than him, with much more appeal than his baby-face could do.

As the two had headed towards the bathhouse, Torien wondered whether or not it was a good idea to follow them. The steam of the bath was something that could affect his glamour if he wasn't careful, and he wasn't sure if the tub was made of stone or contained iron in any form.

He opted to sneak through the bathhouse ceiling, where he eventually spotted the pair in the co-gender bath.

He leaned over the edge of the support beam high in the rafters. His gaze was locked on the man. She was getting interesting and then he showed up. She seemed to be the type who could give him the chase of a lifetime, but now that wasn't going to happen.

The splinter that was supporting his weight snapped beneath his grip, and he shouted as he tumbled through the air. Though he tried to open his wings, the steam from the bath had kept them stuck together and closed.

He landed in the bathwater, and as he surfaced he began to scream. His wings felt heavy.

If he didn't get out he was going to drown.

He kept coughing and spluttering, splashing around in the warm water as he screamed. He'd landed right in front of the both of them.

As he screamed for assistance and reached his hand up, his wings began to drag him down and his head went under.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Boysenberrybootstraps

Naadia seemed somewhat surprised as something splashed into the water in front of her. Sensing its peril, she quickly dove into the deeper section of the bath and grabbed him, pulling him to the shallows where she and Shyirin had been sitting.
"It's always something," she says sarcastically. As the small man coughs up water, she turns back to the werewolf.
"Perhaps we should all leave and go somewhere else... The staff are starting to look at us."
She stands, water quickly disappearing from her naked body, and picks up the small, winged man, holding him over her shoulder. She makes her way to the women's changing room and quickly dresses, intending to meet Shyirin in the lobby.
She looks down at the small man whom she had been carrying.
"Who are you?"

MonochroMayhem

Torien heaved and coughed as water erupted from his lungs. He felt every burning moment of himself drowning before he was pulled from the watery grave.

As he finished gagging, his body was thrown against the girl's shoulder, and after he'd been placed somewhere safe, his blurred vision sharpened again.

He saw her staring at him.

His face blushed up. While he was totally happy to have been spotted, getting caught and kept wasn't in his schedule. He tried to separate his wings, but they were sopping wet and stuck together with water.

He looked around for a solution. Zilch. Nada.

Torien backed up against the young woman's fingers, his body shaking from both the thrill and the cold.

"W-Well, Miss Naadia, you could say I'm a thrill-seeker," he said, trying hard not to make his grin look terrified. "I may have knocked over some things in the brothel trying to do so."

Sheshia

(Sorry guys this took so long. Lol sort of got side tracked:3)

Things happened to fast for Shyirin. He woke up from his grumpiness when there was a splash and then Naadia rushijg to grab what fell into the tub. Only to see a small man emerging and throwing up water.

When Naadia turned to him saying they should go he nods and waits for her to get out of the tub. When she went into the changing room he gets out of the tub and wmgoes to get dress as well all the while apologizing for making a bit of the scene to the workers.

When he does he felt the aching returb and he sighed and slowly gets dress grumbling, "Just wjen my miscles started to feel better also." Eventually when he finished gettinf ready je makes his way out to the lobby and sits down still rubbing jis muscles looking uncomfortable.