Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Romance wanted- 30/f/Reahj looking for similarly-aged wlw for slow burn relationship, open, reply if

Started by detectiveryan, March 23, 2017, 12:39:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

detectiveryan

My character, Kallisa Noctia "Flicker" Davennus, is looking for love! She's a fast-talking merc leader/businesswoman based out of Reahj but is down for an out-of-town adventure with a lovely lady if you ask. She's been on her own most of her life and worked her way up from nothing, but her days of smuggling and back-alley deals are behind her now-- she has her own building and home and for the past few years has been living the life of a fine upstanding-ish citizen. Not to say adventure is off the table, of course. I find the best relationships are forged while crawling through a muddy cave together, fighting monsters every fourth step and dangerous dungeon puzzles every sixth. But if that's not your cup of tea I understand.

But don't let any of that former smuggler stuff fool you-- Flicker will treat your women right. She's gayer than a rainbow of flannel so this offer is ONLY open to women, though if your dude characters want in on this rad friendship action, PM me with ideas and we'll talk.

Ultimately I'm looking for a romantic RP storyline with no clear end-- but if we reach a stopping point and call it an end then I'm happy to resolve it all there and change her status to 'married' on Fantasy Facebook. Obviously we'll need some kind of plotline-- I can provide or we can go through yours, or twine them together. I'd like it to be a happy ending, if plausible. I'm not good with downers.

Let me know if you're interested!

detectiveryan

Aah sorry, I hadn't realized the thread was still up! The position has been filled, sorry

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk