Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Catalina's Big Plot Ideas

Started by Sheshia, April 03, 2017, 06:52:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sheshia

Since a good few people I have been doing threads with poofed (agaun T.T') I have a few extra ideas I didnt want to include in my Mega Plot Thread (for organization reasons :3)

1) Shyirin is a werewolf right? So I imagine that since there are sooo many supernatural characters on this site there has to be a few hunters right? So who doesnt want to do a thread where Shyirin and a hunter face off or one of them is hunted down etc. OR he can go on a ship ride and Sirens attack or maybe a giant sea dragon. The plot can go either ways or many ways :3
Same goes for Melkwag also :) she's my little baby.

2) Lladre could use a new theivery partner to help her with her antics. However something goes wrong and the pair end up fighting a vampire or werewolf or something like that. A human(s) VS. another being might get interesting huh?

3) Kyselina can go anywhere yaaaay. She is just a big lovable draggie ^^

4) Kraait: She has barely gotten used and I have sooo many plans for her also. She could use a few friends though since she is so shy. Maybe they meer up at a tavern or she literally bumps into them, or one or some of them need some help. She can go either way, with action romance and even just chilling at a tavern.

5) Kilel: Aaaah a cold hearted criminal. He and his pluizig are a pair to be reckoned with. With their antics and just their personalities. I have a few ideas for these two also. Maybe they hook up with the Underworld "hot line". Or maybe they get caught by the law and are sent to prison which they must escape with a few of the other captives. Heck even maybe do a deal which goes bad with in undercover mercenery or a officer. The list is endless!!