Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Moonie's Big Post o'Plots.

Started by Zero, March 12, 2017, 11:34:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zero

Welcome to my new plotting thread! This is where I'll be making a small list of the characters that can actually accept new threads and plots. If you see anyone that catches your eye, that you have ideas for, or a character match-up you think will produce entertaining shenanigans, please don't hesitate to post here or shoot me a PM!
8D

Roman Moretti
Species: Human – Incubus Hybrid
Personality: Roman is a chameleon when it comes to his personality.
Looking for: Everything? He's not the super attachment type. Friends are nice, friends with benefits are good, but he's not going to be a loyal, monogamous lover to anyone. His entire career is kind of detrimental to that. Might be interested in expanding his business ventures from being a solo courtesan to running a brothel.

Noelle Dupont
Species: Human
Personality: Reserved, polite, and intelligent.
Looking for: Right now her life is in transition, and not necessarily a pleasant one. Having gone from a very comfortable life where everything was provided for her, she now needs to make her own place in the world. Friends to help her find her feet could be good.

detectiveryan

All of these characters sound really cool and fun to play with! Elysia in particular sounds like she'd be a great adventure match for my character Addie :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Zero

Elysia can be a riot when she wants. Such a funny little thing she is. Maybe a little too boisterous for her own good at times. xD

I think they might get along fairly nicely, should their paths happen to cross. Addie seems the type that might enjoy listening to a few of Elysia's stories of grand adventures and courageous heroes. She knows a few epic ballads that she performs regularly and Elysia would be all about encouraging an adventurous spirit.

TheHopeseeker

Some ploots with Noelle and Zahir could be fun~

detectiveryan

Ooh, definitely! I think they'd have a grand old time on an adventure together. How is Elysia with puzzles? I've been designing a few puzzle dungeons lately that I'd like to try out. Of course we can always work together on the puzzles should we decide to RP something. Also @TheHopeseeker all of your characters sound really cute and awesome too!

Zero

Elysia fancies herself to be fairly clever! I would be totally willing to have them take a puzzle dungeon head-on together. :D

Zahir is so innocent and adorable looking for someone so...cold and deadly. xD

What kind of plots did you have in mind? :3

DragonSong

*nudges Koko toward Takoda again*

Oh, and I know the idea of Noelle and Cara being friends was brought up, but maybe Elysia could be interesting in the Teiryn ridiculousness too/instead?

TheHopeseeker

XDXD Good to know I achieved the look I was going for, then lol. While he is an icy bastard, Zahir is actually still, really, a child when it comes to the open world. The Brethren are all extremely sheltered from the outside world; Hakeem doesn't want his soldiers getting opinions of their own now does he!

But anyway, I was thinking that seeing as how Noelle has just been thrown out of her home, and Zahir has run away from *cough*destroyed*cough* his, they could run into each other, shenanigans ensue~?

TheHopeseeker

I'll change the open one to be for you~ <3

TheHopeseeker

Also, shenanigans are da best XD

detectiveryan

Sorry for the late response! For the puzzle dungeons, I've got one that's more focused on partner-based puzzle solving (i.e. having one person stand somewhere and suchlike), but can easily be adapted to allow more than that. There's one based on finding various key fragments and assembling them, and there are a few with riddles. I like those the best! Too bad Addie isn't very good at them. If you're still interested we can PM and bounce ideas for an actual RP!

Sheshia

Maybe we can do a thread between sir robert and Shyirin?
My only question is Robert still up for a werewolf hunt? :3