Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Return of the Queen [M][Open for PM/DM]

Started by Bagelsworth, March 26, 2017, 04:02:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bagelsworth

Minaeve leaned into Therrin's touch as he fondled her breasts. Having her soft, sensitive flesh touched in such a way felt so wonderful. She absolutely needed more of these sensations - these feelings of pure bliss and ecstasy. She didn't care if she was too big for normalcy. She would have this man, providing him with plenty of, what she thought would be, enjoyment as she, herself, sated her newly found craving for intimate interaction.

A tingle of what seemed to be primal desire welled up from deep within Minaeve's body, and she moaned deep and sultry. Confidentally, forcibly, and with a fair amount of strength, Minaeve pushed Therrin back, letting him lay down as she moved to pin his arms.

"Do not worry, my Dear. I am going to send you into the highest clouds of desire until you absolutely must have me reward you with even more."

Smiling mischievously, Minaeve moved to undo Therrin's top, letting his body feel her size and weight of her bosom as she massaged him with her breasts. At the same time she rubbed against his leg with the inner parts of her thighs.

"Bet me for more. I know you want to enjoy all of this. You're such a naughty man."

Argroww

Naughty man? Therrin would have laughed at the way that was said if it wasn't for the weight of Minaeve on top of him.  Sexually he was not a fussy man, he could be on top or underneath or any other position.  Thank goodness that his immortality had only stripped him of his ability to sire children and not sex itself!

Placed as she was it was a slightly odd sight, Therrin almost felt like a child and may have done if the scale of the trees didn't remind him that he was normal sized.  Looking at her breast he lifted them from his chest and popped a nipple into his mouth, the cloth that barely covered it immediately dampening as he ran his tongue around the erect point.

As he did this he massaged the other breast with his other hand making pleased noises.