Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Lost Heirloom (Open)

Started by WallyD, March 18, 2017, 06:26:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WallyD

Julien pulls out a whistle from his pocket. He had it for a while but he didn't really know what to use it for other than to blow on it. He tossed it down, assuming that was what Iriel wanted and listened. 1...2...3...4..5...6 he counted before he heard the whistle hit the ground. Julien looked up.

"Is it deep? I don't know this crap, I normally stay away from high cliffs and bottomless pits."

Sheshia

"Thats the problem with these pits. You have no idea if there is a ledge or anything likw that. But it might not be that deep. I should be fine jumping down. Now your the one Im worried about if you wanna jump go ahead if not." Iriel pauses, "I suppose I can carry you down with me. Or we find a latter which I doubt we'll find one." She sits on tje edhe kf the pit dangling her legs over the ledge.

WallyD

Julien blinked and crossed his face, being proudful.

"I can get down. I'm a big boy, see?"

He said pulling out his sword and getting on his knees, the floor was pressing him against the wall and giving his knees a rug burn. Julien then dangled his feet over the edge feeling for the wall. His foot caught a ledge and started down....More like tried because after a few seconds he slipped and fell, scrapping his hands against the wall.

"AhhHHHH, shi-" he hit the ground and groaned, rolling over, and looked around. Surprise surprise, it was another large empty room, though there was a large stone door. Julien looked up.

"It's fine to come down, I'm good" Julien said standing up.

Sheshia

Iriel was about to burst out laughing but instead kept her composure and jumps down landing on her feet. "And that I why I dobt let a human got first." She smiles and looks at Julliens hands, "I can banage them for you if you want." She points at his hands.
She looks around while waiting for an answer. This whole thing was just getting weirder and weirder.

WallyD

Julien looked at his hands and shook them, they stung but there was little blood. He shrugged.

"Sure, but I don't carry bandages." He said, holding his hands out.

Tags: