Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Two For You, and One For Me. (Blink, or if invited)

Started by Wrathwyrm, March 22, 2017, 05:13:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wrathwyrm

To be honest, Sano could think of things that did involve the bed too, and didn't, naturally.  He wasn't going to voice the former, though, because that might shock Nashya into a fugue state for a while, and we can't have that.  So saying, he did a prolonged blink right before he got poked.  That, of course, got his attention.  He looked up at her lovely features as she spoke, her voice noticably going more delicate.  He now straightened up to sit beside her.

"Well, it's because your job treats you like a job, and people that don't know you will keep you at arm's length.  I closed the distance because...well...I wanted to."

He wanted to be able to test he waters and give things a try.  They weren't entirely safe, but he was prepared.  Wasn't it worth it?  Well, he certainly felt so.  Nashya likely did, as well.

"I can't really tell you the worth of what you do for Golden Gear.  That much is entirely up to you.  I know I like being around you, though.  That part, I know is worth it."

Blink

When Sano sat up Nashya rolled back to her back so that she could still see him. He spoke the truth in regards to how Golden Gear treated her most days. Sometimes even she wondered if Cyn remembered that Nashya wasn't some emotionless non-sleep needing husk. His comment though on closing the distance because he wanted to caused Nashya to smile.

Taking one of her hands she placed it on his lap. Their future was unknown but as for right now Nashya knew she was in the right place. Sano was meant to be in her life and she knew it. Without him she would still be living day to day, or better yet not living but going through the motions.

Now instead of waking up and heading straight to the winery Nashya woke up thinking of Sano. And while she was at the winery or some gathering with Demagogue she wasn't thinking of how long until it was over because she was bored, but instead how long until she got to see him again. And then when she went to sleep it was no longer nightmares of the life she had been living but instead dreams of the future she could have.

Whether Sano knew it or not he had saved Nashya from herself as it was only a matter of time before she gave into the darkness in her head. There was no purpose to fight it before and now there was. And that purpose was sitting in the bed next to her.

Biting her lip she moved her hand to his shirt in an attempt to pull him down to her. If he complied she would then plant a soft kiss on his lips. The first kiss the two had shared since she left days ago.

Wrathwyrm

Having Nashya lie back as Sano straightened up was like a changing of the guard...for places that actually had such ceremonies.  It was strange to say so, but in meeting this woman, Sano had managed to sort out alot of his chaotic and disorganized thoughts and feelings, those things that had left him cluttered in the brain and thinking only about this mission, when he had plenty of room to consider better ways of dealing with it and other things he could be focused on.  He now had something to think of besides the waypoints towards a goal, but a motivation to move past them, to clear out what needed to be done and remain by her side, much like they were now.

Like right now...  Now, as he looked down at her, their eyes meeting and their hearts probably beating a little faster.  Sano felt her tug on his shirt, trying to pull him down.  He did not resist being pulled towards that dark-haired beauty.  Desire, facination, and attraction is a funny thing.  You become attracted to someone, and then you have to go off for a few days without that person.  Does not the desire to see that person multiply?  Most certainly, yes.  More to the point, it becomes far stronger when at close proximity, and definitely while in contact.  The body just goes 'Oh yes, this is what I want', and there you have it.

This goes double for reactions.  Sano would feel that warm press and pull of their lips, the two of them working in unison in a joyous experience.  His hands, which initially started at her shoulders to steady himself, would start to work their way around her back so that he could her hold her in a close embrace.  This was love.  It had to be.  What else could it be, that they wanted to see and spend time with each other so much?  Nothing but that.

Blink

When Sano wrapped his arm around her to pull her in closer Nashya took her own hand and wrapped it around his back while the other still pulled him by his shirt. The was all she wanted right now, to feel the warmth of his body against her own.... nothing more nothing less. It was as if when she was in his arms nothing else mattered or compared to the feeling in her chest. What was this anyways? This feeling of longing and wanting more each time he even looked her way or spoke her name.

She knew and she hoped he did to. But she wouldn't say it... not yet. Even if she did feel this desire deep down to proclaim her everlasting devotion to him she knew anything could happen at any moment. God forbid it did, but Nashya couldn't help think that way nonetheless.

Eventually the kiss would have to end and the two would have to breathe... afterall they were human. But the moment Nashya pulled away she wanted to go back to suffocate at the mercy of his lips. It would be a worthy death... but not today. So instead she would settle for keeping her one arm around his back while the other still grasped at his shirt. Even if they weren't kissing anymore she just couldn't let go. She had already sacrificed too much by releasing her lips and she didn't feel like giving up any more.

"Sano..." her words falling as she honestly couldn't bring herself to say what she so deeply wanted to. He had to know though, if not by the look in her eyes then by the ferocity in her grip on him. She plead with her eyes for him to know what she felt and further more what she wanted. She wanted to never let go and to never feel the emptiness of being alone again. She wanted to always be here just like this, holding him as if it were the last time she would ever see him again.

Wrathwyrm

Ah, yes...  The necessity of air.  The expression of one's love can most-definitely be taxing on the breathing faculty.  Shame, really.  You take hold of a beautiful woman (or a strapping young man),  and a few minutes later...the phrase 'But by that time, my lungs were aching for air' comes to mind.  Their kiss was intoxicating, addictive, and most-desirable.  Yes, they wouldn't want to stop, but as stated...you have to.  Their lips parted and the two of them caught their breath, still looking into each other's eyes, still in each other's arms...and neither one of them wanting to be anywhere else but here.

All those years alone, he knew his life improved as soon as he had someone there, someone to help him and that he could rely upon.  That was only a friend, perhaps even the only one in this world he would call family.  But this was something deeper, even than a possible familial bond.  Such raw emotion, such pure attraction.  Her voice speaking his name utterly melted his heart, her eyes made him feel true focus as she believed whole-heartedly in him, and her warmth made him feel wanted, welcome.  Exhaling gently from his nose, he whispered into her ear.

"Nashya...as long as you want me to, I'll be there...  I love you..."

Guys say alot of things, sometimes, but Sano Alistair is actually a terrible liar.  If he said a thing, he fully intended to keep to it.  He didn't just want her as part of this mission.  He wanted her to be part of his life mission, as in living the rest of his life, making his future happen.

Blink

Turns out she didn't have to say it. Sano uttered the three words that had been lingering at the tip of her tongue along with a statement of always being there should she want him. For a few moments she just sat there in his arms staring into those beautiful crimson eyes of his. For someone who had not always had the best luck this man had turned it all around. In a matter of only a week he had shown her there was still a life for her when everything was done.

"I will always want you" she whispered before burying her face in his neck. Even his smell enchanted her in ways words could not describe. She could sit like this forever if it were possible.

Sano had proven to Nashya that sometimes people did actually stay and maybe, just maybe she wasn't as crazy as she thought. Before he found her there were walls and scars she thought would never go away. He opened her up which was something she thought impossible until he came. He had climbed those walls and healed those scars in such a way that almost made Nashya feel like a different person.

Now she could see a future and could see the light at the end of the road. There was hope for her and that hope was holding her just as tightly as she was him. She was perfectly content with just laying there holding him never letting go. He had caused her to fall for him so fast and yet she wasn't scared in the slightest of it.

"I love you too" taking in another breath she went back to nuzzling her nose in his neck. "And I will also be at your side for as long as you will have me" another whisper before placing a gentle kiss on his ear.

Wrathwyrm

Nestled as they were, it wasn't likely that she'd say something unencouraging at this point in time - even though her shadow could always try - but it was still good to hear it in her voice, to know that her feelings in true.  As she sank her head to his neck, he rested his head against hers and she would feel the caress of his fingers at her upper-back, collarbone, and neck, massaging gently through her hair.  To hold and to be held by someone you love had to be the greatest joy.

Well, there was the other thing, but that's just a given.

There was a smile and a barely-held-in laugh as she nuzzled his neck like that.  Nashya may share her body with a shadow that definitely did not like him, but she could definitely deliver in the unexpectedly pleasant.  Once she'd kissed him on his ear, he'd turn his head so they were basically nose-to-nose, so his smile was broad like the horizon and she could see that he was thoroughly relaxed.

"Let's take the day off.  I don't want to be needed right now, save for the one."

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Meanwhile, downstairs, the inkeeper had asked the still-waiting brunette what she was waiting for.

"Well, I got a job offer from this man, but I think I made him busy for a while."

Blink

What was that? Did his muscles just tense up a bit at the nuzzling of her nose on his neck? An evil grin appeared on her lips for a mere second as she locked away the reaction in her mind. She was going to remember this for battles to come.

The moment he turned his head to her with that adorable smile on his face again Nashya melted. Seriously, that adorable smile of his was going to get her in some serious trouble one day. "I could not agree with you more" she giggled before shifting herself so that her nose would barely touch his. "The only person who really needs you right now is me anyways."

Closing the last bit of distance she pecked at his lips again before continuing. "Anything else is just not as important" she giggled again at her joke. Of course she knew that Sano needed to review applicants for his mission, but she was feeling quite selfish and honestly didn't feel like sharing him in this moment.

Bringing a hand up she ran her fingers through his short black hair before stopping at the nape of his neck. She found herself eagerly staring into those handsome eyes of his, lost in the red hues and mystery behind them as well as internally begging for him to just jump... again.

Wrathwyrm

It maybe a simple jest, but they were gonna take it seriously, to an extent.  You don't interrupt that sort of thing, not unless you really want to be eaten alive.  After all, he hadn't really taken an honest-to-goodness break until now.  Downtime was not the same as break time.  This...was a definite pursuit of something independent of the mission, and frankly...he was better for it.  She had that look in her eye now, the yearning one that he could not resist.  They were in each other's arms, feeling each other's heartbeats and about as physically close as humanly possible.  There was no escape here, and none wanted.  Sano shut his eyes as he found her lips once more, the two of them spiraling down into deeper passion with one another.

Yeah, they were gonna be a while.