Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Return of the Queen [M][Open for PM/DM]

Started by Bagelsworth, March 26, 2017, 04:02:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bagelsworth

Take me with you as you venture out into the world once more, and my power shall be yours to command.

I accept your terms, creature Ogan. Let us begin our new journey together.

As you wish..... my Queen.

A sudden rush of energy spread throughout Minaeve's body within the span of a few seconds that felt like a lifetime. It felt good, this surging energy. It felt powerful. To be free at last... No boon tasted sweeter to the betrayed queen. After naught but a blink, a bright flash of light hit Minaeve, causing her to shut her eyes in pain.

A short time later, Minaeve felt as if she were in a completely different place than before. A gentle breeze blew around her, caressing her soft body. She could hear birds chirping all around her. Birds.... Birds?

Opening her eyes slowly, Minaeve saw around her a most beautiful sight.

Day. Nature. Life.

She was free.

Free at last.

Tears of black fell from the woman's amethystine eyes as this revelation dawned upon her reality, and she felt weak in the knees from the relief and overwhelming joy she felt. The first joy she'd experienced in so long. She could still scarcely believe it, but she was really, truly, free.

Breathing deeply, Minaeve closed her eyes and relished the sweet air that tickled her nostrils - a far step better than the stale, bitter air she had grown accustomed to in her lonely prison. Minaeve wrapped her arms around herself, refusing to let go of this joy for even a second. She opened her eyes again, and looked down at the ground.

Grass. Green, and true. Real green grass. How she missed its calm, undeniable existence, granting the earth around it a beauty impossible for anything else.

"T'is truly my beloved world, again."

Minaeve shivered as the breeze cooled her fair skin, and she gently rubbed her arms with her hands, noticing the new softness to the touch her flesh had.

Now having a chance to truly get a feel for what she was now, Minaeve did a proper inspection of herself. Her body was different than it used to be. No doubt a lovely side effect of that creature, Ogan's, bond with her. She was conscious of the increased wideness of her hips, and she ran her hands down her sides, and across her shins to feel them for herself. Her legs were thicker - irresistibly so, and she felt her rump to have a more, plump, firm feel to it as well. Her breasts were large, on top of it all. Where she was petite before - naught but a young maiden all innocent and heart aflutter - she now felt the weight of her bosom, and the gentle kiss the fabric of her outfit against them.

Slowly, Minaeve ran her hands over her breasts, feeling their generous softness for herself, and closing her eyes at the pleasant sensation as their sensitive nerve endings sent waves of ecstasy through her core. She couldn't help but moan a little bit as she did this, and she would have felt embarrassed if there were others around (or perhaps not anymore).

A new body. A new power. A new life. Minaeve was back.

Argroww

Therein had been following some rumours of a lost Kingdom that had existed with the confines of the forest, people had reported seeing crumbled remains of walls and partial buildings that suggested the Draconi forwst had not always been here.  From the details he'd picked up so far he believeD the stories to be too recent to have anything to do with his own past, but still his curiosity was piqued.

Wending his way through the thick trees he recalled with humour how the people of the last tavern had warned him from going too deep into the forest, there were wolves and bears and other terrible creatures in there they had told him...well...wolves were his friend and bears were only a problem if you threatened their territory which he had no intention of doing.

His senses suddenly flared, strong magic was nearby which was odd as he'd not sensed any magic at all but a brief moment ago, that suggested some kind of teleportation magic, but who would want to teleport into the middle of some forest?

Sniffing the air he moved in the direct he felt the magic from, noting that there was indeed crumbled walls and buildings, very over grown though.  He figured the remains to be perhaps 400 years old, possibly older, plenty of time had passed for trees to reclaim much of what was built here that was for certain.

As he got closer to where he sensed the magic he came upon a clearing....and what appeared to be a young and rather attractive woman....she reeked of magic though and thus must be the source of what he sensed.  He was behind her and for the moment unseen and undetected which allowed him a rather voyeuristic view of an ample rump which the woman was feeling...amongst other parts of her body.  Therein somewhat got the impression she was playing with herself and quite enjoying it....his more rational mind questioned why anyone would come to the middle of a dangerous forest to touch themselves....however the main part of his mind merely allowed him to stand, mouth agape.

Bagelsworth

Minaeve stretched her arms up into the air to relax her muscles. Despite her changed body, years of imprisonment would surely take a toll on one's muscles. It felt good to stretch, and Minaeve let out a deep breath as she did so. It really felt good to breathe in air that wasn't magical and stagnant in nature.

She wasn't certain, but it felt as though a pair of eyes were watching her from behind. She wasn't certain who it was, or what their intentions were if there was someone, but she decided to take a gamble on the matter and call out.

"It's rude to stare at a woman's ass without saying hello first, you know."

Turning in the direction of where it felt eyes were peering, Minaeve smiled mischievously and ran her hands down her body sensually and enticingly.

"The view is much better up close, I assure you. Come and say hello, if you're not afraid."

Minaeve had only just realized it as she spoke, but it seemed as though her voice were different - more sultry in nature and with a quick echo to it. It was rather odd, but she supposed it was just another sign of her new power. Certainly, it didn't seem like Ogan was any sort of entity of radiance or purity. Of course, Minaeve didn't particularly care about whatever he was. She was more than satisfied with the results so far.

Seeing as she was likely not alone, Minaeve decided to play with her unseen admirer.

"I really do hate waiting. Don't be shy. I won't bite..... necessarily." She chuckled playfully as she spoke.

Argroww

"It's usually me that bites M'Lady"

Therein said as he emerged from the darkness of the tree canopy.  A rough looking man, strong in his figure but clearly cared little for his appearance with a beard that showed several weeks growth, this made his age difficult to predict, but he wasn't a youth.  His clothes were plan, scruffy and clearly long worn and his feet were bare and very hairy....almost furry.  To complete the image he carried a rather large backpack that marked him as a traveller or wanderer.  The tunic he wore was open at the chest and what was visible of his skin marked him as being muscular, but athletically so rather than bodybuilder style.

He gazed at the woman and again his mind split, the rational part wondering if she was some kind of succubus, but she didn't smell right to be demonic.  The other part of his mind drooled and struggle to think coherently as he drank in her curves....she was a fine looking woman!

"Ah....hi....The names Therein." He said dropping his backpack to the ground and bowing in a way that suggested he had experience around nobility....although he was at a loss to explain why he thought her to be of noble blood.

"What brings a lady such as yourself to a deserted place like this?" He asked.

Bagelsworth

"You're quite the charmer, aren't you, my Dear?" Minaeve smiled with a poisoned sweetness as she brought her arm up to her chin in mock shyness.

The lost queen looked the man up and down. He wasn't bad looking. Quite the well-built body, to be sure. The beard gave her thoughts of a higher age, but it wasn't necessarily a bad thing. Despite the man's particularly unkempt appearance, Minaeve was impressed more or less.

"Therein.... What a strange name. I've never heard of such a name before. I mean no offense, of course, but names are curious things, aren't they?"

Minaeve slowly moved towards this Therein individual, swaying her hips in conjunction with her long, long legs as she did so. She was amused by the fact that a man as big as he was still a bit shorter than she.

"As for me," she spoke with a sultry tone. "I am Minaeve a et Lavindre - Queen of Valyria. At least, I was... until that snake of a fiance of mine shoved me in that cursed prison." She spoke the second sentence more quietly."

"I am here because I have just returned from a extremely long and dreadful absence. Do you know of Valyria, and where I might find it? I do want to give that pig a most effective lessons on the consequences of messing with me..."

Argroww

History was a great way to distract Therrin, more so sometimes than with a voluptuous body such as Minaeve's.

"I knew it!, this had to be Valyria, the arcitecture and formation of the buildings I've seen so far."

Therrin paced around Minaeve studying the ground now more than her and then squinting into the forest around them.

"Yes....yes, this makes sense now, this was the central chamber."

Therrin laughed and clapped his hands together and looked back at Minaeve, his mirth immediately receding as he considered what he was about to tell her....something not unsimilar to things he'd been through himself.

"M'Lady, you are standing in Valyria and if I'm correct it has been roughly four to five hundred years since the fall of that city, very little is known of your city and I only know of it from a chance study into the Lavindre name."

Therrin explained carefully, hoping he did not upset the woman, whichever man she spoke of was likely long dead.

Bagelsworth

"You're joking.... You're joking, right? Tell me you're joking."

Minaeve's face lost its warm sheen at the man's words. Valyria.... gone? But that's impossible! How long had she been kept in that prison? Therrin said four to five hundred years - it couldn't truly have been that long! Minaeve's eyes moved swiftly left and right; her mind raced a thousand miles a second, unable to comprehend this most dreadful revelation as her eyes began to spill black tears once more - this time out of pure despair.

Minaeve's long legs buckled as she suddenly felt weak in the knees, and she fell to the ground, jarring her wrists to prevent falling entirely. Sobs wracked her body as black tears pooled beneath her.

"No...."

Flashes of her family - her friends - crossed her mind. Their smiles, their laughter, and their tears.

"No..."

The day of her wedding. How happy she felt to finally marry the man she had longed for for so long.

"No...."

Her new husband's sinister smile as he and his mage allies betrayed her - trapping her within a magical prison separate from this reality.... Five hundred or so years ago...

"No..."

Minaeve's voice took a sudden turn to anger, rather than sorrow. She ground her teeth together as she spoke.

"No... No... No... No..."

A sudden rage grew within her; it swelled throughout her entire being, causing her vision to turn red with fury. She felt hot all over. A strangely powerful sensation began in her chest. She focused upon it for a split second as her fury washed over her completely.

And then...

"NOOOOOOOOOOO!"

A voice sounding much different than before erupted from Minaeve's lips, and she could hear a most blazing explosion all around her. Purple flames erupted from her, spreading out further, burning everything in their wake. Minaeve's wails continued, sounding otherworldly, and as she screamed, she felt as though this fury gave her strength, and she could feel her body growing to hold this immense power.

The flames returned to Minaeve as she finished her transformation, and she opened her eyes, awash in purple flames. Raising her hands, Minaeve stared at herself in awe. Flames of a most brilliant amethyst color enveloped her hands and her feet. She had grown to be approximately two and a half times taller than before, approximately fifteen feet in total. Her proportions grew immensely, as well; her breasts felt much heavier and larger. Her hair billowed in the wind, as it had also grown, and was now a deep amethyst purple instead of the black and gray it was before, wreathed in the same purple flames. Mineave felt more bare than before, as her outfit had burned away to be replaced with one much more tempting and beautiful that left little to the imagination.

Black tear streaks were etched on Minaeve's face as she looked down at Therrin. Anger trembled in her words as she spoke in her dark, yet oddly tempting voice.

"So it's true then? My beautiful Valyria... gone? Forgotten to history. Nothing left but a pile of rubble and broken pillars."

She clenched her fists, awaiting an answer.

Argroww

Therrin looked up at her, where as many might feel fearful.at the rage filled giant he who could not die merely looked.  He considered for a while that underneath the purple flames she was now even more beautiful than before, but her size made any desire impractical and Therrin was no much a slave to his own manhood to lose all sense....although the wolf kin blood that coursed through his veins may also have been working in his favour as his sense for the magical was now going absolutely potty and drowning out most other senses...this woman was something different, that was for certain!

"I do not lie M'Lady, your homeland is long gone, my findings show that little survived of your cities history, it's fate sealed in the past and lost to time for any who may have known of Valyria perished without recording much if anything of the city...all I knew was a footnote against your family name....and even that I think was a dead end on someone investigation into a similar name."

Therrin had a feeling this could go badly, not wanting to waste a good backpack he suddenly grabed it and threw it as far as he could into the trees, which gave away his superhuman strength as is went much further than any human had any right to be able to throw such a large object, for himself however he feared not....although he had to ait the lady's heaving bosom was starting to look interesting and she did look rather beautiful when angry....just....too big....in fact at that size he could probably fit his whole head inside her....he shook his head to clear such thoughts from it, now wasn't the time.

Bagelsworth

"So I am alone, then..."

Minaeve's anger sputtered out, and with it, the raging purple flames dissipated. However, Minaeve retained her "Awoken" form, for she did not yet know how to revert to her normal form. Perhaps it would go away on its own, but for now, Minaeve knew little else to do but sit, despondent. Right now, Minaeve, as she was before these life-changing events, sat in her new self, uncertain of what to do next. She felt angry, yet at the same time, she felt lost and alone.

She wanted to return home, but home was nowhere to be found. Perhaps she could make a new home, but that would take time - maybe years. And what then? Would it be home if she remained alone? How would things go? She didn't feel care for others like she used to. All that really mattered right now was finding a way to right the wrong as best she could, no matter the cost.

And now her legs ached. She doubted her newfound strength and abilities were the cause. It really was no good being trapped in a magical prison for five and a half centuries. She straightened her legs out to try and relieve some of the aching pain, but it didn't help much. She gently rubbed her legs up and down, though it wasn't much more help either.

On top of the worst news possible, she was now incapable of simple pain relief.

Argroww

Therrin had been expecting.....well he wasn't sure what,  but despondency wasn't it.  Minaeve's flames died out and she just sat down and looked fed up now more than angry.

It was a feeling Therrin should have known well and he knew that....but it wasn't a feeling he had, whilst he knew he'd lived a long time and must have lost people dear to him, memory loss meant that all he knew if his past was simple facts, there were no feelings to go with those facts....still, he could guess how this woman felt, she found herself in a land that was both her own, and yet unfamiliar. ..so much so she couldn't even recognise it.

M'Lady, I cannot right the wrongs that have been done to you, but perhaps I can help you find a place in this world....although I will say that you may stick out somewhat if you retain your current size which may not be beneficial."

Therrin then saw her rubbing at her legs, large...but beautifully smooth legs....legs which appeared to be suffering from cramp or some other reaction to not heong used.

Therrin rubbed his hands together quickly as though to warm them and then suggested "If I may be so bold M'Lady, it is often better to have muscle pains removed by another person than by yourself?"

Bagelsworth

Minaeve snorted at Therrin's words. "I'd likely stick out anyway - not that there's much wrong with that if one knows how to spin it to her advantage. Though, I admit - t'would be inconvenient to be stuck like this, no matter how lovely it feels. Believe it or not, I wasn't given an instruction scroll on how to handle being..... me..."

It wouldn't likely be often that Minaeve was so mild, but the first day in an unknown land - even one once ever so familiar - was already too much to handle, so she had to take some time to process it all and gather herself.

Come the next day, even with it still being somewhat far off, Minaeve was certain she could start her journey full start. She didn't care what she had to do, or who she had to meet to succeed in her goals. Minaeve would restore her beloved city once more.

Her legs continued to hurt and it was really quite irritating, but Therrin surprised her when he offered to massage them for her. She almost blushed at his offer, and nodded curtly.

"I hope it doesn't prove too much for you to handle, History Man." She gave a faint smile - one that would be rare for the known near future.

Argroww

Therrin licked his lips suddenly realising what he'd offered to do...run his hands over this large than life beauty.

"If you would please lay on your stomach M'Lady, I'll start with the back of your legs."

Therrin waited till she got into position, it was an odd sight in a way, as she was much larger than the average human, but not so much as for the proportions to be ridiculous.  Therrin started working at her lower calves, his hands and thumbs deftly working at the muscles, he could feel the tension tightening those muscles.

He looked up to see how she was reacting to be rewarded with a clear and perfect sight of her buttocks, barely covered by the material of her outfit, somehow without her actually adjusting anything the cloth barely covered her decency, and yet didn't reveal anything private....it was remarkably close thought and he had to admit was quickening the pace of his own blood.

"The secret to a good massage M'Lady is not magic, or herbs, or even oils.  It's quite simply knowing where to place ones hands to encourage the muscles to relax."

Therrin explained as his fingers worked further up her legs.  He'd already displayed his strength by throwing his backpack, he was surprised she'd not said about that in fact.  Still barring that fact his fingers were actually very soft and gentle upon Minaeve's legs, now he focused upon her upper thighs taking a deep breath as he continued.

Bagelsworth

Minaeve hadn't been touched gently for any reason for a long time. The deknotting and tension-reducing massage she was getting from Therrin was long awaited, and she couldn't help but moan in delight every once in a while when the man's hands hit a sweet spot along her muscles.

"Oooh. I say... You know.. Mmm. I never really had anything to do with magic before today. It's quite fascinating. While I doubt I'll feel like this for some time, it really is nice to relax and just have something other than a lonely darkness to enjoy. Oooh."

With all the hardships she was sure to face ahead, Minaeve wanted this enjoyable experience to last as long as possible. She may do things she'll regret eventually, but right now, Minaeve didn't care. She just wanted to feel good to her core where nothing but anger and sorrow existed otherwise.

"Would you be a dear and take care of the rest of me, too? It's hard work being a woman, you know. I'm certain you and that beautiful strength of yours are enjoying the opportunity. Plenty of reward in it for you already, hmm?"

She chuckled flirtatiously and let out more erotic moans to egg Therrin on.

"Don't be shy. I'll be sure to be very appreciative."

Argroww

"You mean to say you've not always been this way M'Lady?" Therrin asked conversational as he placed his legs to either side of Minaeve's back and started work on her shoulders.  Again he felt the tension in he muscles, he figured she must have over extended herself in emerging from whatever prison she'd been within.  Massaging a 15 foot woman was unusual though, she was still within a sensible size for a man of his size to massage...but was that little bit too big to be comfortable with too....still the noises she made couldn't but help put Therrin mind into subjects of a more carnal nature especially as he worked towards her lower back and that lovely rump that lay proudly on display.

Bagelsworth

"No, believe it or not. Before being trapped for more than five hundred years, as it seems..." Minaeve frowned at these words she could still scarcely believe. She felt angry, yet destroyed simultaneously, with the anger beginning to win out.

"I was just a Princess with dreams of marrying a Prince and being happy. My wish came true, but right after the 'I do's' were said, my new husband showed his true colors and used sorcerer allies to lock me away in a magical prison by myself. I don't know why they didn't just kill me. It would have served the same purpose. Maybe it was to add insult to injury. But now..."

Minaeve sighed deeply. Feeling Therrin's hands on her body helped her calm down, but she wasn't sure how long she'd be able to hold back the myriad emotions of anger and fury back.

"I don't know how much of the old me is left. I fear I shall become something I regret in the near future. I'm sure I won't care, but... part of me will always be that daydreaming Princess. I want my Valyria back, but that won't happen. I need my own place to call mine."

She snorted as the man's hands continued to move about.

"While sympathy feels to be something sapping away from me, at least for now, I feel bad that I don't know how to return to my normal self. This form feels good as well, but it can't be anything but awkward for you, I suppose. Somehow, I feel like my emotions may be the key to controlling this power, so I suppose there's something I need to do before I revert."

She mused over this intriguing idea. "Perhaps your continued attentions will help me with that. It certainly feels good. I want more of it."

Argroww

"At least you remember your past." Therrin said, immediately regretting the words.  He'd not been trapped, well not physically, his memories still were trapped.

His hands ventured down her lower back and carefully rubbed over her buttocks, he had to admit that her skin was superbly soft, it begged to be touched, stroked....kissed....although with his shaggy beard he doubted kisses from him would be enjoyed and so he continued to employ his hands.

He idly wondered if her increased size gave her greater strength, did she match him in strength.  It was something he doubted as his strength was incredible...no he felt her power lay in magic rather than physical strength.  He snorted as his fingers skimmed over silky smooth skin and the soft sensual cloth of her outfit, laughing at himself for having such practical thoughts as he touched the most beautiful woman he'd ever seen.

Bagelsworth

"To be honest, I'm beginning to forget - at least temporarily." Minaeve spoke with a teasing tone and smile as she moaned, most pleased.

This massage was both relaxing and pleasurable - leaning more towards the latter, and she couldn't help but let out a small "oooh" as Therrin's hands moved to her plump backside. Her rump had always been one of her more sensitive spots, but it seemed even more true now. Her legs twitched slightly from the arousal and she cooed.

"It seems you're a natural at making a woman feel good, my Dear. Even a woman such as I at this size."

Minaeve turned her upper body to the side, running a hand up and down her large breast with an enticing smile.

"I do have so much more that is in need of your most dedicated attention. I daresay I must be quite the interesting ancient history." She laughed fullheartedly as she spoke.

However long she had to enjoy this, she would enjoy it.

Argroww

"Ancient? you? HA!" Therrin said with amusement as his fingers deflty stroked at the space between her legs, only the cloth of her outfit stopping them from touching actual skin.

"I am afraid you'll find in comparison to me you're quite young, I may not recall my past, but I have been able to trace my history in fact enough to known that the empire I was part of predated your kingdom by more than a few centuries, at least your kingdom still has ruins on the surface."

Therrin glanced up at Minaeve's turned body, her breasts laying against eachother pressing through the cloth with two quite perked nipples.  Minaeve was clothed, but she may as well not be for how well her clothing hid anything.  Therrin ran his hand up her waist enjoying how even that touch made her twitch in pleasure.

Bagelsworth

"Well, at least you didn't call me an 'old hag' or anything. I daresay that wouldn't fit me at all despite 600 years of imprisonment. I mean, really. There's nothing 'old hag' about all this, is there?"

She smirked as she gestured about her body to emphasize her point. She couldn't help but moan and spread her long, thick legs slightly as Therrin massaged a very sweet spot on her lower body and caused shivers of pleasure to wash over her.

"Oooh. Careful, or I might lose control." She cooed temptingly. She wanted him to touch her like that more. It had been too long since she felt like that. She wanted more - so much more.

"Don't hold back. You're doing a marvelous job, my Dear."

Argroww

Therrin felt that he was being used now, granted it was a pleasurable way to be used, but it was still very uni-directional.  Not to be unexpected, this woman was royalty and likely to be used to people doing her bidding without her giving much in return, but Therrin was a Freeman.  Allegiance to no-one, not that it mattered that most didn't really want him and that he didn't want them generally enjoying his solace, or the simple company of a pack of wolves.

His thoughts were put to one side as he glanced again and the twin mounds on Minaeve's chest....stop worrying and enjoy the moment he thought to himself.

Therrin decided to see where he could go and ran his hand over the barely covered breast, his thumb idling over the large nipple.  His one hand felt out the perfect roundness of the breast,  again unusually and almost awkwardly large, but warm and soft and begging to be touched.