Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Catching Prey[Guild Members Only]

Started by WallyD, March 30, 2017, 07:50:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WallyD

Sammuel ran quickly, dogging low branchs and rised roots. He leaped, letting himself roll against the ground, stood back up, and continued to run.

He was taking a break, though the Boogeyman didn't really need it, obviously, but it was still something he would do. And the Draconi Forest is just the place. There were many beast that stalked the forest, good practice for Sammuel. Unfortunately the creatures can smell the Boogeyman and his powers, so they sand clear, but there are always a few who try.

Black arms came out of Sammael's back, and shielded his left side. A giant boar came out of the bush and rammed into the arms. Sammuel didn't feel anything and pulsed the beast away. The Boogeyman had been tracking it for a while, he spotted it near the mountain side. The boar noticed him and took off, Sammuel knew it was so the boar could get to a place he knew so Sammuel played it's game.

His face twisted into something like a smile as the boar shook it's head and charged again. The arms reared back and shot forward, stabbing the beast over and over. The boar stopped in its track, screaming in pain. Sammuel stopped. He bearly damaged the boar, but he put it in alot of pain.

Sammuel leaped again, jumping over the boar and land on the other side. The boar turned and snorted. It then charged and the Boogeyman grabbed it's tusks with his hands, putting them in a standoff. The two of them pushed against each other, their strengths almost matching. The boar screamed again as another black arms shot out and took the board eye, still holding on to it. Sammuel grabbed the eye ball and tossed it around. The boar turned and tried to run, more back arms came out and grabbed it's feet, dragging it back to Sammuel.

"Checkmate."

Sheshia

Tulva was hungry. She has been searching for the right sized boar for a while now. Eating rabbit all day and other small animals with barely any meat was not right for her kind. She needed actual meat and food. Not bone and skin.

Her belly growled as she sniffed out the boar. Its herd had wandered off a bit but that would have made it to difficult for her to catch one of the boar in the herd which would waste energy which was never good.

When she was about to see the boar and pounce on it, planing on running it out like a wolf does to elk. The boar took off after noticing something. Aggrevated she followed the boars scent again and picked up the trail of someone else's sent and the feeling of something bad crept down her lenghty spin to the tip of her tail.

It worsened when Tulva heard the boar scream. She turned around the tree and saw the boar injured slightly and being dagged back towards a man with weird shadow tentacle things. She felt bad for her prey and wanted to run but hunger fueled her and she gathered up her streght and exploded into a long stride grabbing the boar and pulling it away from the tentacles hopefully as she ran on with thr boar in her mouth. She'd fight for the boar if it was the last thing she did she was so hungry.

WallyD

Sammuel watched, amused as a cat like beast grabbed hold of his prey, clinging to it tight. Sammuel lifted them both off the ground and tried to shake the beast off the dead boar but it didn't let go. Sammuel lowered them both down and released the boar, chuckling slightly.

"You may have it. I no longer need it, the soul has left the body." He said leaning against the tree.

Sheshia

Tulva was surprised. The person didn't fight back like most humans. They usually did but she would slip away when she breathed her fire at them escaping with a prize.

It didn't matter. She didn't argure and tore open the boar and started to eat in slim strips. Bpbbing her head a bit like a bird to swallow the pieces.

Tulva glances at the person, "Why didn't you attack shadow person? It was your prey after all."

WallyD

Sammuel's face twisted into a smile.

"I was just playing. It's no longer fun when it's dead, what's the point in playing with prey if the don't scream." He said, standing straight up and kicked the boar.

Sheshia

Tulva picks up the dead boar again and drags it over a bit her ears flattening a bit. She did not want a single bit of food or blood to be lost, every bit was precious to her. "I suppose not a lot can be done except for eating the creature." She takes another chunk off the boar. "What are you doing out here in the forest. Usually your kind travels in small groups or pairs."  She examine the boars body and starts to tear some of it up with her claws. "Which there is nothing wrong with that but it's rather pointless to do that unless your blind or something."

WallyD

Sammuel eye twitched. Living organisms usually don't talk so bold to him. Slowly he felt the Booeyman slither out but held back.

"You better watch how you talk to me. I can kill you in 26 different ways with one arm." He snarled, as the world seemed to dim.

Sheshia

Tulva flattens her ears and looks down feeling her hackles rise, she jad no idea ehat this thing was capable of and instinct took over, "Yes sir." If it was just a normal human she'd have killed him by now or ever if there was another of her kind. Either way she had a boar and the person sort of help her with it. The least she could do was show respect.

WallyD

Sammuel watched the cat closely. He could maybe use the cat, she'll come in handy for later.

"I have something better than that boar." Sammuel said, not looking away from the cat. "It's blood is golden and heals even the most wicked. It can cast a gust of wind with a beat of its wings. Fire ripps through the sky as it breaths out in a roar. You interested in killing a dragon?"

Sheshia

"As long as I get some food then hell yeah. Though I don't look out for other person yet. It'll be survival of the fittest. Plan and simple." Being small and fast would help her out atleast. They are going to have a fun time fighting a dragon. The first thing that she though of doing was blinding it. After all finding a huge lumbering dragon can't be that hard.

Tulva burries the boar and pats the dirt down with her forepaws the licks her jaw (like a cat does when it finishes up drinking milk :) ) She then looks at Smmuel, "My names Tulva. Guessing that we would need to know each others names if we are going dragon hunting. So whats your name?"

WallyD

Sammuel smirked, "I am Sammuel, the Boogeyman." He said and started to walk deeper into the forest. There were several dragons in this forest, probably why the forest was even named the Draconi Forest. The dumb names people come up with.

Sheshia

Ahh so that was his name though she did have one question, "Hipefully you don't mind me asking this but why the boogeyman? I though he was a scary monster. So I was told, that was well scary and not well person if you don't mind the analogy." Tulva had no reason tk say that it was odd also after all not kany knew about her kind yet either.

WallyD

Sammuel let the beast ask it's question.

"It is not human. In fact, it's not even mortal. I have died, trading my tanted soul for the Boogeyman. He now lives in me, and I in him. My body traps him here, bound to me by ancient tounge. Because of this, I am cleansed and the Night Mother will always watch over me." He said, not looking at the cat the whole time. "And what of you. I thought I knew of all beasts living in this forest."

As they talked, the ground started to rise, becoming more rocky as they started to climb upon a mountain. A dragon's cave sure to be around.

Sheshia

"Uuhh... Actually the only thing I know is that my kind is not from around here and that they live on hidden cities scattered about everywhere." Tulva pauses. She definetly would not be able to find one of those cities, "And don't expect to of know every being living in the wilderness it would be dangerous." She purrs.
"Any info. On the dragon we are going after?"

WallyD

Sammuel was starting to become irritated but he tried to keep it under control.

"It's name is G'lath, an older dragon, so it'll be tougher than most. Had more than a few fights but this will be it's last." Sammuel spotted a cave and started to it. "It is a storm dragon, able to control the weather, though it's favorite attack is lighting and ice. Rather a deadly combination if put together."