Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

It is Tradition[m]

Started by Draconian, April 03, 2017, 08:54:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Draconian

The eyes.

The looks.

Red looked away quickly, doing his best not to pin his ears. What did they think of him? They knew he and Minala had been intimate. Or at least that's what they thought they knew. Red sucked in a breath and looked away for a moment, blowing it out carefully and closing his eyes. They hadn't of course. A few impulsive kisses and mostly... Nerves. He looked at their hands and he smiled slightly when she gave his a squeeze. That was sweet.

Why was Minala so nice to him?

He didn't deserve that.

He was gazing at her, watching the morning light glint off her beautiful scales before his eyes snapped to hers when she asked a question. "Apples," He said simply before he flushed, "I... Apples. They're... More rare and kind of seasonal," He cleared his throat, "And usually only come back with the traders." And rare fruit like that was usually rationed to maybe one a person. Of course unless someone didn't enjoy apples, then he was more than happy to take them.

Red looked away after a moment before he guided her to their assigned seat for the day - a place of honor to promote fertility and conception - and he took their rations, tied off in a large thick leaf before he handed Minala hers and opened his own. Despite their tribal ways, they did well with food. Of course, their meal was slightly different and he gave it a careful sniff.

A side eyed look to the Elder.

"They put..." he frowned at the food before taking a small bite. At least it tasted fine. Red leaned over to sniff Minala's. "Aphrodisiacs," He whispered to her, flushing. Had the Elder been listening to them not do it? They were mild enough that Red wasn't worried about any... Ill effects for his mental well being but he didn't want to look suspicious... Red ate his meal begrudgingly. They were supposed to... Another flush and he put the leaf aside and tucked his head down. Not enjoying the curious stares from the other tribesmen. And the long, long look from the amythest.

DragonSong

Minala settled herself easily into her place- it was exactly where she belonged, she knew her responsibilities, what was expected of her- and she kept her grip on Red's hand as long as she could manage, only releasing him to eat properly.

"Hm?" She sniffed at the food and realized he was right. "Oh. Well, anything to help, I guess." She smiled, shrugged, and continued eating, glancing over at him every now and then.

"So, apples. The sweet ones?" She crinkled her nose. "I only like the green ones, that are tart, you know?" Maybe it was a little innocuous, but she liked talking to him and wanted to get him to open up a little, keep the conversation going.

A quick glance around, smiling and nodding rather regally out of habit, and she suddenly stilled when the purple warrior caught her eyes. Something in his stare made her flush and flick her eyes away first- a rare occurrence for her.

"U-um..." She looked quickly to Red again. "Are you still hungry? I can probably ask if we can- ah, take a small ration back as a sort of snack..."

Draconian

Red shrugged. "Sweet. Tart. I just... Apples are my favourite," he said simply, casting a glance away. Did she want more information? Was now a bad time to warn her that he wasn't exactly... The most well versed in anything? Of course he noticed when Minala looked to the  purple warrior, his ears drooped slightly and his shoulders hunched forward. No doubt she'd be bearing that one children. She'd grow bored of him in a few days and then...

He'd be second.

Red looked up again, casting his blue eyes and the Amythest grinned widely up to the ears and nodded his head.

"I'm... No, thanks," He said softly, just wanting to go. If this being Chosen thing had one good side effect it was a mini vacation. Neither of them would be expected to do their duties and simply... Red flushed, and he smiled at her, "But if you want that, I'm sure it would be fine?" He looked to the fire, felt his chest grow with the warmth of it and ... He looked back to Minala.

"You... Um..." He nodded to her food, "If you feel funny, just let me know okay? There wasn't much in it. I.." he kept his voice very low and leaned in, "I think the Elder knows we... Y'know... Didn't."

DragonSong

"Oh, I'm fine." The Opal smiled and shook her head, referring both to the amount of food and what had been in it.

She cocked her head slightly and got to her feet, holding her hand out to him. Lowering her voice, she murmured, "You know, the easiest way to fix that is to..." She arched an eyebrow as her voice trailed off.

Draconian

Another flush and he impulsively took her hand.

Red looked up at her before he glance away ans gave a nervous hiccup before he politely tucked her hand into his elbow and started back towards the tent. A few of the other makes gave a small cheer and Red ducked his head and pinned his ears back.

While not condoned it wasnt exactly frowned upon either. "I am at your service, " he whispered to her, casting a blue eyed glance her way, "you know that."

DragonSong

Minala sighed quietly, her own ears dropping a bit. "Red." She pulled him into the hut, closing the door gently behind them, then turned to face him, eyes soft and lips curved in a gentle smile. "I'm not going to force this on you. I don't want you to be...at my service. I want you to be with me because you want to."

After a moment of hesitation, she stepped toward him and laid her hands on his shoulders, rocking up onto her toes to kiss him gently. Her eyes flickered and she hummed softly. She really liked doing that, though she couldn't quite put her finger on why.

With a small sigh, she broke away from him and moved to settle herself in the nest of blankets and pillows, trailing her hand down his arm as she slipped passed him. "Come sit with me?"

Draconian

Red didn't know how to explain himself.

Sighing he nodded once and sat down beside Minala. "I do want to be here," he sighed, "being with you is a great honor." His lips tingled from their kiss and he drew his index finger up her arm, over her shoulder and finally rested at the lovely cluster of opal scales at her throat.

"I just... " he flushed and looked away, " Don't really... Know." Red ducked his head down, looking away before he sighed and moved onto his knees, hands going to the fastening of the shorts he wore. "If you're impatient though... I... I'm willing to... To make a fool of myself in front of you."

DragonSong

A soft purr started in her throat and Minala leaned into his touch, tilting her head back slightly to offer more access to her throat.

She frowned when his eyes flickered away. She didn't like him being embarrassed, it made her feel...pushy. "Wait."

Her hands moved to his, stopping him from removing his clothes, and she ducked her head, tilting slightly in an effort to meet his eyes. "Red, I'm not impatient. If you want to wait, we can wait." She smiled. "I'll been in season for at least two weeks yet, it's alright. I- I don't want you to be uncomfortable."

She let her hands slide up to rest lightly on his hips, shifting a bit so she could settle herself more comfortably in front of him.

Draconian

Red stared down at her, flushed.

"A...alright," his voice was soft and he looked away after a moment, shaking his head before he dropped it down. "I'm sorry, youre just.. wonderful. You're beautiful and..." Red looked away, head down to blush, "I want this to... be a nice memory for you and I just cant seem to do any of it right. I'm so sorry Minala."

DragonSong

Damnit if that didn't make her want to give him a proper hug and just tell him how wonderful she thought he was.

Well...what was stopping her?

"Red." She smiled and leaned up to wrap her arms around him, cheeks tinted lightly as she turned her face to press a few kisses along his neck. "Don't apologize. I- I'm so happy you've been trying to...make this nice for me." She pulled back to see his face, fingers stroking over his cheek. "You are lovely," she told him sincerely. "I couldn't ask for a sweeter, kinder mate."

She leaned in for a kiss, quick and soft. "And...I want this to be a...nice memory for you, too," she murmured as she pulled back with another small, almost shy smile. "So I want you to be...comfortable. I want you, Red, but only if you want me to."

She kissed him again, rather unable to help herself.

Draconian

After the kiss, Red leaned back and licked his lips.

The idea of more just made his heart pound. He'd be no good. It'd be... Bad. It was nice to know that she hadn't chosen him out of pity. Perhaps one of the most sought after females in the tribe and... Red closed his eyes when she kissed him again.

The rest remained unanswered but he moved down to sit comfortably before he moved in such a way to hold Minala to his chest. No doubt she'd be able to feel his heart pound against her back. He kissed her shoulder and curled his arms around her, tucked between his legs. Idly he drew patterns on her knee while he just... Held her.

"Do you... Like the kissing?" He asked softly, head resting on her shoulder. They were supposed to be trying to make babies. But what went on in the tent was private. Which meant that they didn't have to.

DragonSong

The kiss to her shoulder brought an agreeable shiver down her spine and Nala nodded, settling herself against him comfortable. "Mhm. I like kissing you."

She wasn't sure if that was what he'd been asking, but it was an honest answer. Curled between his legs, she twisted slightly so she could kiss his nose, then trailed down to his collar, having to arch at an odd angle so his head could remain against her shoulder.

Draconian

What could be done now?

Maybe it was being required to spend time together that made them do it. Red couldn't imagine anyone eagerly getting down to it. Despite being tribemates they barely knew one another!

Red moved a hand to fingercomb Minala's hair before he tipped her head back, pressing his tongue to her lips before deepening the kiss. His other hand moved to smooth down her front and he places it on her belly, before finally, he pulled away and looked at her. "I'm sorry, it was impulse."

His hands remained where they were and he turned  before he layed down, flat on his back, staring at the ceiling of the tent. "Tell me
.. About your child hood, I remember you... all... Rainbow and following the elder."

DragonSong

Another shiver trickled down her spine and Minala made a small noise in the back of her throat as she leaned into the kiss. Her breath hitched slightly when his hand moved to her belly, but then he was pulling away again.

She resisted the urge to pout- that wasn't dignified- and took a moment to collect herself a bit before she crawls over him, sprawling over his front and folding her arms over his chest so she could rest her head on them.

"My childhood?" She tilted her head as her tail curved up to brush lightly against the outside of his leg. She smiled at his description of her "all rainbow". "Well...that's really what I did," she chuckled. A small, thoughtful sort of frown creased her brows and she said slowly, "The first time I saw something in the Fire... I think I was nine? I didn't even know what was happening. I was just sitting on Elder's lap, and she was braiding my hair, I was just looking at the flames and then- then  I was watching the mountainside, I saw that ledge give way..."

She shivered and turned her face into her arms. "I was too afraid to say anything. I took too long," she murmured. It was something she'd never told anyone before, the guilt she felt about the death of a tribesman who had been out hunting when she was a child. She'd received a warning vision, but had been too confused and afraid to tell the Elder why she was acting so strangely.

Honestly, she wasn't even really sure why she was saying it now. Red had only asked about her childhood, surely he hadn't wanted to hear about this. She shook her head and lifted her face, forcing a small smile. "Sorry. That was..." She cleared her throat. "Wh-what about you?"

Draconian

Red looked at her and his hand smoothed up and down her back.

The moment where she spaced out and spoke about her sight into the fire... His fingers trailed down her spine and he let one hand rest at her lower back above the base of her tail. "I'm sorry," he whispered, leaning to press a kiss to her forehead. Red did his best to ignore any.. urges... but with Minala so close, there was little he could do to hide any evidence of her being so near to him.

Red flushed and looked off to the side, thinking, "It was... Normal. I was trained to be a guard very young. I'm too small to be a warrior," he smiled at her slightly, "So guarding here was ... Best." He sighed and took a deep breath before he tried to calm himself, hands smoothing along her back.

"Minala," He breathed, giving a little shiver, "I mentioned it was an honor to be Chosen by you, right? and... I would try my best if... If we made a child, right?"

DragonSong

Minala sighed happily as his hand tried down her spine, pressing a little closer. For a brief moment she paused, starting to feel the way he reacted to her, and a blush dusted her cheeks.

Then she put it from her mind as snuggled closer. That was what was supposed to happen, right? No need to be embarrassed. At least that's what she kept telling herself.

She "hmm"ed quietly when he spoke of his childhood and let her cheek rest against her folded arms as she watched his face. Her dying blush flared up again at the mention of children and she smiled slightly, a pleased hum starting up in her throat.

"I know," she assured him, stroking his arm lightly. Her tail flicked our behind her, arching against his hand bwfore settling back. Her ears perked up a bit and she offered, "Do you...wanna try?"

Draconian

Did she really just offee that? Red turned almost as bright as his scales and he quickly looked away. His hands moved to her hips and he sucked in a breath. The suggestion alone sent extra blood to his groin but...

"It's... Kind of..." Red's breath was short and he looked at Minala, "Do you?" Did she? The aphrodiacs hadn't smelled that potent. It was just supposed to get the mood up. Red took a deep breath and pushed it through her hair. This was for her. And... he supposed for himself. "If you're ready, I guess," he finally whispered, voice soft.

DragonSong

Nala's blush deepened and she ducked her eyes- his bashfulness felt almost contagious. "I- I do," she mumbled. "If...you want to."

The aphrodisiacs hadn't been they strong, but they did seem to be making her a little...fidgety.

Not to mention she'd wanted him to begin with. He was her first pick for a reason, after all. She hesitated, then ducked her head and pressed a kiss to his collar, just below his gem-like cluster of scales.

Draconian

Was his heart going to slip up his throat and out of his mouth with how heart it was beating?

Red swallowed again, eyes closed. It was fine. Everything would be fine. His fingers tangled in Nala's hair and he smoothed his hands over her shoulders and down her back, giving the small of her back a squeeze before he sat up and too a deep breath. "I... Um..." He cleared his throat, would this be okay? Was this fine?

"Okay," He said hesitantly, hands trembling, "Did you...?" He looked down at them, swallowed again, "Or should I..."

DragonSong

"I-I-"

Her cheeks were scarlet around her scales and she had to take another shaky breath. "I can...go first."

She sat back and reached around to unwind the long fabric that covered her breasts, determinedly not meeting Red's eyes as she slowly let it fall to the side. She shifted back a bit more and started to slide out of her skirt, finally glancing up at him.

She looked down again quickly, the tip of her tail flicking back and forth agitatedly as her blush deepened.

Tags: