Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Interaction: First Contact

Started by Anonymous, February 25, 2006, 10:30:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

I need someone to help me get my plot started, please? I only need one person, but I don't mind more than one person helping me for this thing.

Anonymous

I'd be happy to help you, but can you give some details on your plot and your character please? It's hard to start something with no information.

Also, if you can always start off the plot with an open ended post. Generally someone will join within a few days.

Anonymous

Ah, thanks for the tip.

Anyway, my character, Leon Krilangi, is searching for his father across the land, but on the side he uses his knowledge of magic and his skill with his dual swords to help others. If he ever settles in any one place for a while, he runs jobs as a mercenary, but that's a little ways off.

Anyway, this first thread will be the first information Leon gets on the whereabouts of his father, and that's where you come in. Eventually, I'll be asking you if you know where he went; just make something up, if you like.

EDIT: OK, here's the URL:

http://spiritsoftheearth.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2347

Anonymous

Alright, let me come up with a character and I'll try and reply soon. I've got a few in Connlaoth, but it looks like your character is on the outskirts (and he'd have to be if he uses magic). I've got a few concepts I've been wanting to try, so I guess I'll use on of those.