Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Lonely Connlaothian Lady Worn Down by the War Seeks Opposite!

Started by pomelo, April 12, 2017, 10:16:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pomelo

Hey guys!

I would love to start a thread again with my sad, sassy, sharp Dahlia. Dahlia's a minor noble lady from a big, rowdy family. Her husband, and childhood sweetheart, was killed in the early years of the war and Dahlia has kind of never really recovered. Which doesn't mean she just mopes around all day - she's a strong one! But now her oldest son has been conscripted, her two younger children have been sent as refugees to Serendipity, and she's secretly pregnant with child of the Heir to Highheart? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I'd love to pair her up with someone with a bit more levity, and preferably someone who'd get under her skin a little bit. No firm plot ideas - I'm open! Dahlia lives ALL ALONE IN HER DEAD HUSBAND'S ANCESTRAL HOME - POOR DAHLIA! She needs some excitement. :-)

Let's plot!

detectiveryan

Howdy! I'm not too good at war RP but I have a couple eligible bachelors/bachelorettes that might be a good fit :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Draconian

Before you done gone poof'd I think we plotted for this lady!

Something about Bandits and her big fancy home.

If you're still interested in that I could revamp a bandit fellow. (8

visualspice

I'd suggest Edward FOR COMPLICATIONS <3
but only if you're up for COMPLICATIONS
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

pomelo

Quote from: Spicyspice on April 12, 2017, 11:19:12 AM

Eventually, definitely! :-D

Probably Dahlia and he and, you know, his kid should run into each other after Edward's marriage is all sorted out and settled and everything!

visualspice

Quote from: pomelo on April 12, 2017, 11:21:26 AM
Quote from: Spicyspice on April 12, 2017, 11:19:12 AM

Eventually, definitely! :-D

Probably Dahlia and he and, you know, his kid should run into each other after Edward's marriage is all sorted out and settled and everything!

NATURALLY since it has to be as awkward as possible!
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

MonochroMayhem

I have at least two bachelors, both are perfect for getting under the skin.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk