Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Still Kicking But-

Started by AevumEternity, April 17, 2017, 08:44:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AevumEternity

I am going to wipe my character sheet of all my characters but for Qi Honghu, Hakon and Bahamut Kilandre.

The last months or so have been incredibly taxing emotionally, and I find the illusion of freedom provided in this site to be unfulfilling. Alas, I would hate to release this character so easily and would like to invite anyone within reason to RP with me.

All RPs regarding all of my other character will be dropped. I'm sorry. I can't do as much as I thought I could.

visualspice

Thank you for the update. I understand what you're going through. It's hard to write when you're emotionally taxed (let alone even busy). Just take care of yourself and post when you can. I hope things get better for you.
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

KingTyrant

Take your time... Don't run yourself into the ground, and do only what you can. We're not going anywhere, and we'll be ready for you whenever you decide to start posting again. I will, at least.

Managing so many characters all at once can be kinda stressful. We understand that. Again, just do what you can. Whatever you decide to do, nobody will shame you for it. Just take care of yourself.