Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Screw Traditions [Catalina]

Started by Jounin64, April 22, 2017, 10:15:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jounin64

@Catalina

Kyoko wondered why she came back to Thanatos. It was her second time returning, and her third time participating. She always ditched her 'husband' before a year and a day after the matchmaking. One of them wasn't that good of a love maker, and neither of them could keep up with her lifestyle. Albeit, something kept bringing her here. Was it to actually fulfill the slim chance of a perfect match? Of course not, if she started thinking like that she'd go to a doctor immediately.

The red haired Thanati girl had been lazing in a tree during the wait. Didn't want to bother with people until she was forced to be with one. When her name was called out, Kyoko unleashed a groan and leapt out of the tree. The name Varduk sounded foreign, good, she didn't want to deal with Thanati guys.

Sheshia

Varduk sighs and sits down on. Man he has been searching for this Kyoko girl for the past few minutes he resorted to asking around for information from the locals who probably knew a but of who she is. One of them was a man who sort of knew her but was sort of weirded out by her dueto her personality and what she does which makes Varduk wonder why they are so opinionated. Either way the person pointed him in the general direction after saying she has red hair. It shouldnt be hard to find her atleast.

Atter another few minutes of scannng faces he finally found someone with read hair, just when he was about to give up and call Liliak to help him. He walks up to her with a relaxed demeamor. "Are you Kyoko?" He asks in his rought accent.

(Varduks accent sounds a bit like a finnish accent btw)

Jounin64

A man approached her, he looked awfully strange, cute, but strange. "Are you Kyoko?" he asked. The Thanati woman gave him a smirk in response. His accent was strange as well...he was exotic to her, and coming from a vagabond, that's an achievement in her book.

"Yeah, I'm guessing you're Varduck. You like what you see? Play your cards right, and I might actually stay your wife for the designated time." Her words were then punctuated with a wink. 

Sheshia

Varduk blushes a tiny little bit, this was going to be a bit interesting it seems. If it didnt work out oh well It was only a year and one day anyways. "Yes Kyoko though I must warn you I have never had a relationship or many friends so I hope youd forgive me if I mess up with what I say or if I hurt you feelings without meaning to." He smiles looking a bit nervous. "First time fore everything I suppose huh?"

Varduk felt Liliak get a bit mad at hime saying she wasnt a person but he shrugged it off. But damn was he nervous, well first time for everything even new friends he supposed.

Tags: