Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

A Little Trouble Is Always Fun (Catalina)

Started by Ice, April 24, 2017, 05:12:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ice

It was a quiet day in city as a lone creature sat in a bar. As he sat there he was watching a pair of drinks who were talking in a corner. The demon smiled thinking that he should have some fun with those two. So as one man got up Salamon as the demon was called smirked. The man walked past him to got wherever he was heading.

As he did this Salamon spoke to him. " you humans are so stupid."  The drunk stared at him the growled . " ill  show you stupid. Jhon get over here!" He said yelling to his friend. As they got closer Salamon smiled at them. He then used his magic to shock the men. Suddenly upon seeing magic the other people in the bar screamed and started to scatter. He took that as his que  to leave.

As he was waking out he saw guards who had apparently been told about the comotion. " stop right there!." They yelled to him.  Salamon took off knowing that he could not fight all those guards by himself. He just hoped that he would be able to get away from them .

Sheshia

Well this night was a nice night to be alive, nothing special to write home about that is. It was just right in this city. Though like did get boring for him sometimes Ari always was one time for the rumbles between mages an the guard or mordechai and he would sit and watch whatever happens to both sides intently.

But tonight seemed like it was going to be a particularly interesting one since as he was walking down the street (well on some roof tops that it :3) he sees a group of guards go towards a tavern in quiet a hurry. Ari smiles, Horray for some more fun times! Then he leaps off the roof to follow them.

After a quick minute if following hensees another demons running from the tavern. With a luagh Ari jumps up and chases after the other demon wuickly passing the humans and jumping on the middle guard. "So you seem to have got yourself in quiet a fickle my friend. I must say well done." He says as he lands beside the other demon after jumping off the unconious guard, "Now do you want to fight them or run with your tail between your legs?" The demon he was running next to was a good bit smaller then him but he knew he should not under estimate his own kind. As shown by the scars he had susdtained through life.

Ice

As he ran away from the guards he heard the sound of another person running. Soon he heard the sound of another talking to him. He stopped running and stared at the other person. He could tell that this was another demon talking to him. He frowned looking at him from under his hood. He usally did not meet another like him.

" just a minor inconvenience I assure you. I could fight these humans if I wanted to. I just do not fancy getting hurt. ." He said with a pause . Then he looked at the approach guards . " let's see how good you can fight if thats what you want. " he said with a slight smile. He wanted to know what this other demon was capable of doing. Just incase he had bad intention for him after he got rid of the guards.

Sheshia

"Hell yeah!" Ari yells excitetly as he comes to a stop and turns around, "If you do get hurt, well yeah itll suck but atleast we arent as weak as humans wouldnt you say? So that helps a bit." Taking a deep breath he focuses on the seemingly leader of the group of guards.

After a few seconds the guard yells and he tackles the other guard to the ground, impalimg his leg with his swrod. Some of the other guards stop looking confused, "Its mot me its not me! Its them!" The captain yells before attacking another guard.

Ari was trying to keep a few of them alive atleast, what was the fun in just killing them when thry got a see another day after all? "So my name is Ari. What is yours?" He conintues on concentrating on his magic trying to seclude the other demon from his magic, which was tricky enough with the guards and other blooded beings around.

Ice

Salamon kind of smirked at the other demon. He seemed very excited about a fight. That probably meant that he might not have to do much fighting. That was a good thing if you asked him. " I suppose that you are right. If it is too bad I do have some healing magic." He stated to the other demon.

He then watched as the demon used his magic on the humans. He was kind of impressed with him so far. He was mearly a general magic user. He did not  have the power to control other beings. He was sire though that it was not mind control . It was something eles he was using .

As the other demon asked his name he looked at him with his cobalt blue eyes. " nice to meet you. Im Salamon but most call me sal. " he said with a slight laugh. He was enjoying the show so far.

Sheshia

Ari looks at Salamon, "Nice to meet you too." He made guard he was "controlling" slash the arm one of his acquaintances," Healing magic eh?" It was not often he meet a demon with healing magic, usually he or she was killing or was doing something else on their own accord. "Its not to often I see another demon with healing magic, must be pretty useful."

"What else can you do Sal?" Ari did like talking abiut the magic of others, might give him some ideas after all, who knows.

Ice

Salamon listened to the other demon as he watched what he was doing. Salamon did enjoy watching others get hurt. He especially enjoyed torturing them or at watching. " yes I know some healing magic. I taught it to myself. It comes in handy when you get hurt a lot." He stated softly. He was a very softspoken demon. Unless he got really upset.

When he heard the next question he gave a small smile . He could do a virity of different magic. Except of course for holey magic. No demon could do that. " I can use most any magic. Im best at electric shocks and poison magic." He told the other demon now. " what about you?" He asked him. Might as well find outas much as he could about this other demon. It might come in handy for him.

Sheshia

Ari finishes off the second to last guard with his poppet, "True about the healin magic, must not have been easy." The second guard slumps over as he is stabbed through the side with the last standing guard look quiet panicked and confused yelling,"Curse you devil spawn! Curse you firey worms!"

Which didnt make Ari flinch and he had e guard lift up his sword and stab his arm then his leg with the one arm that was working. Then he finally let the guard go and watch him writhijg in pain cursing all the much mord. "Though shock and posion magic works pretty well in many situations."

Ari walks up to one of the unconscious guards and puts his figer in a but of the blood studying it then makingnit into a little droplet, floating above his hand, "As of for me I use blood magic and the usual fire, thiugh to be honest fire magic isn't the best for me in erms of health and it aort of depends on the weather." He scratches the back of his neck and shows Salamon the blood droplet.