Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play
Main Menu

The UnInvited

Started by visualspice, May 05, 2017, 04:09:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

OOC: Open by request! This thread features my character, Cullen of the Blood Wardens. If interested in being 'what he sees' from the window, let me know via PM!

Oh what he wouldn't give to have been invited to the ball. And though as intricate as his network of spies had become, he had only a single spy he had tucked away beneath the military and nobles noses. What he wouldn't give to be able to be that good at forging a new identity, but he was far too easy to pick out within a crowd, even when he would dye his hair black to hide his shade of blonde.

Too many just knew his face, and he had to remain an elusive shadow. And there was military posted everywhere. In fact, he was sweating, at least a little, at the fact he was, more or less, boxed into the city. And he couldn't make a single mistake while the whole thing was going on, lest he be caught. He knew he should have listened to his friends and kept to the outskirts of Matron's Hallow, but there he was, stuck in one of the few Blood Warden friendly taverns in town.

And his friends kept him locked away, afraid he was just TOO noticeable not to be seen by the enemy.

At least the tavern had a good view of the palace and by now, the stars had come out. He was admiring the constellations (one being the famous 'Ansgar's hand' that pointed North) from his window when he noticed something peculiar down below...

At first it was hard to make out just what exactly, but his eyes soon adjusted to the dark and he himself, leaned back so that his facial features could remain in shadow.
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao