Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Barking Dogs Never Bite [M]

Started by visualspice, May 07, 2017, 08:14:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

OOC: tags @Moonie

Connlaothian summers were as unforgiving as the winters. Heat stuck his body to the ground, swelling skin around his collar, in which he itched at the trickling, tickling sweat that continued to roll down from his skin. His black hair was plastered, even the thicker hair on his arms, matting it down and making it seem he had been out for a swim. And even though it was night, he could just feel how red and hot his flesh was, lips curling in a growl as he shook his head, sweat swinging off the dampened ends as he stood up, pacing around not unlike a dog and punching the side of his cage.

The humidity was making him go made, and he clawed maddeningly at his neck. The damn collar felt like it could choke him as he moved towards the front of his cage and slammed hands against it to gain the attention of their handler on duty- the fucking sarcastic bitch named Mellesta Tark- Who he'd come to call-

"'Lesta!" he growled, bashing flattened palms against the cage again. "Do something about this fuckin' heat, won't cha?!"

The woman had been picking at her fingernails, having already read all the books at her disposal and she was, well as bored as he- if not, also damp and irritable with all of this sweat. At first, she didn't bother to look at the dog. The damn weres kept barking all night. She would have thought the heat would have drowned them and they tried to sleep through it. But nope- damn Fluke just had to act like he was all jacked up on rabies or something.

Fluke growled, baring his perfect teeth, which seemed to flash a little sharper there at night.

"'Lesta! 'Lesta! 'Lesta!" he went on, using his heavy boots to kick the front of his cage until it eventually did irritate her and when she turned, Fluke's grin was delightfully wolfish.

Standing up from her chair, Mellesta Tark strolled on over towards the cages and stopped just a few feet away. If Fluke had his tail, he might be wagging it- but it wouldn't have been friendly.

"I think you're all doing well enough for the evening. I'm turning in for the night." And with only a flat, sarcastic smile, she turned away from the kennels and moved towards the exit. She didn't have to baby sit them every hour of the day- thank god. No, they had established a good system to keep the shifters at bay- and it was already dark. It didn't seem like any of the weres were going to change. It would have happened over an hour ago if they were planning on it. She just wished the fucking damn weres would be more receptive to their commands-
But what was she to expect? They were former criminals, except the one....

Mellesta only spared a brief look in the Bitches direction. She was aptly name, but she couldn't blame her for being that way. But had she at least acted better- her cage wouldn't have been next to Fluke, who was the fucking worst of them all. She caught sight of Fluke, just in time to watch him try to pee on her when she passed.

"Fuck you, 'Lesta!" he called after her.

Her only response was to shut the gate, and the dogs were left once again to their heat.
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Zero

A simple beheading would have been a far kinder way of execution. Why did they have to leave her to swelter in the summer heat? It was cruel and unusual punishment - if not outright torture. Sure, the others might have deserved it, criminals that they were but...

She shouldn't even be there!

It was all his fault.

And he never shut the fuck up.

Bitch was huddled quietly in the back of her cage, head down as she tried to ignore her entire surroundings. There was no one coming into the cage, and the other dog beside her had learned better than to stick his stupid arm in her cage. Or to even get close to the bars that separated them. It was frustrating and maddening. If she had to suffer the heat in such a small cage could they not have at least given her something to take out her frustration on?

The beast was anxious and volatile, it hated being contained like this. Bitch wasn't like the others, she wasn't a dog. Since she had lacked the Mordecai ability, being bitten had simply been that - a werewolf bite.

Simply a werewolf bite.

Ha!

She didn't look up as Mellesta left. Fuck the handlers. They couldn't control a wolf like her. Well, they did try, and her punishments were merciless and painful. When she'd first turned they had talked of putting her down. She had attacked the bars of her cage, breaking her teeth and streaming rivets of blood from her slavering jaws. Apparently someone decided that she was worth subduing and keeping for some reason. Probably because she was a wolf among dogs. The Church and their sick, twisted experiments.

At least now she simply glared at them all, and only attacked when someone got close enough to actually sink her teeth in to. Her mouth and teeth had healed quite well. Like she hadn't tried to chew threw metal at all.

"Don't you ever SHUT THE FUCK UP?" She snarled, raising her head to shoot a murderous look at Fluke. Everything was his fault.

visualspice

He was about as irritable as she was, going over the edge. He was still pissing when he turned to pee into her cage. He didn't like being talked to that way- even if he felt, at least the slightest bit, guilty for her cage. He was still that- Fluke the fuck up. Might as well keep indulging in the grand curse that befell them all.
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Zero

Bitch growled and scooted farther away from him, trying to keep from getting any on her. God, he was disgusting. An abhorrent freak of nature, and so was she now, for that matter. Again all his fault.

"Piss on me and I'll bite off your cock." Right before she ripped out his throat.

visualspice

He just laughed and kept on peeing. He must have had a lot of piss.
"Just watering your flowers for you, Bitchy," he went on, giving pretty, playful kisses her way. "Sure you don't want to do anything else to my cock, first?"

Zero

"Not if you were the last fucking male in Connlaoth - no - the world." Bitch snarled, brown eyes blazing hatefully at him. Those kisses made her stomach turn and boiled her blood. Just one chance to really dig her teeth into him and he'd never speak again. "You're disgusting."

visualspice

"Thanks," he went on, smile so big as he shook off his finishing cock. He stuffed it into his pants and moved to crouch nearer to where she was hanging away from his piss puddle.

"You know you're cute lookin'. You should at least let one of us males bone you. It would help rid the snarls from the heat." And he moved a finger forward, daring to touch what small amount of her was nearest to his cage. But then he jerked his finger away, knowing full well she'd bite it clean off. Even if someone as damnable was him didn't really want to deal with that. Not on a heated night like this.

"Fuck, I don't even know why I have this clothes on." And he moved back to pacing, peeling off his dirty white shirt from his form and dropping it into the dust and then moved to lean against the back wall of the kennel, where only a small drop area ever opened for feed. He was working at his pants. No buckles, lest one of the beasts try to hang themselves, and kicked off his pants so he was in nothing but his under shorts. And then he flopped himself onto the ground, groaninga nd laying there with his arms outstretched likea star fish.

"Fucking hell!" he kicked at the dust, kicking up smoke as he moved tod o this in a bit of a circle, in a tantrum. "It's so fucking hot!"

Zero

Bitch recoiled with a savage snarl. How dare he touch her! She lunged at the bars separating them, seizing the metal in a white-knuckled grip. Damn if even the bars of their prison weren't hot! She didn't care as she glared at him.

"I'll not be touched by you filthy beasts!" Like hell she would fuck one of these...these...monsters.

She scooted back from the bars and turned to face the back of her own cell. Why'd he have to go taking his damn clothes off? That wasn't proper! Not that propriety mattered much in this cursed place. At first she'd refused to remove her tattered dress to shift, destroying her clothing more than once.

After they'd punished her by forcing her to remain nude for days Bitch had relented and reluctantly undressed before a shift came over her.

"Your bitching about it doesn't make it any less hot in here." She snarled unhappily.

visualspice

He kicked pebbles and dust in her direction.
"Quiet bitch. I'm trying to groan about this my own way."

Zero

"Your way is stupid, annoying, and doesn't work." She growled quietly, scooting further away from him to avoid as much of his childish kicking of pebbles as she could. Bitch ended up practically hugging the other cage hers was against.

If she couldn't kill something why couldn't she at least have some goddamn peace and quite to suffer?

visualspice

He laughed, raking white knuckled fists through his hair.
"That's the fucking point now, isn't it?" he said, sitting up with a laugh in her direction, kicking more dust and then realizing where she was, moving to shove it her way with his hands.

Zero

Bitch really couldn't take anymore tonight, and the evening was so young!

She threw herself at his side of her cage again with an inhuman scream, trying to reach through the bars to claw at him with her far too dull and broken human fingernails. As much as she hated that thing she became, right that moment Bitch really wished she were in her other form. She could bite and tear and rip and rend in that form - if only she could reach him!

visualspice

Fluke saw the was she clawed and screamed at him and he simply lay there with a laugh, hand on his belly and the other raking through his hair.

"You're just working yourself up over this one, Bitch," he told her coyly, moving to sit up, sweat glistening across his form in what light from the moon shown on him. The cage bar shadows slipped across him as he moved, daring to get near enough so that the winds createdby her furious motion were fanning his face, and he put his hands out now to bask in it.

"Feels nice, Bitch. Maybe I'll fan you off next."

Zero

The laugh only inflamed her rage, and her furious swiping reached for him in futility. It was maddening to have the object of her hatred constantly just out of reach while he taunted her, digging barbs into the wounds with his flippant attitude.

"I'm going to fucking kill you." She would too, if she could ever actually get her teeth into him! Wisely the handlers kept bars between them at all times. Bitch usually had bars or walls between her and everything these days. The kennels were a suffocating prison and her wild, uncontrollable, and erratic behavior only furthered her misery by making it prudent to keep her locked up.

With a frustrated growl she pulled back and slammed her fists against the bars. It hurt, but she didn't care as she did it again and again. At least she was wearing herself out?

visualspice

"Hey, careful there, Bitch," he told her, daring to slink nearer to the bars so he could touch them, even daring to lean against them, just enough- but of course, keeping a spring in his heel in case she wanted to retaliate.

"I'm okay with the fucking part, but would you really want to kill your master creator and destined mate?"

Zero

Getting him close to the bars like that was about the only opportunity she'd have to sink her claws into him, but she slammed her fists against the bars again. The physical pain was an odd sort of balm to the emotional pain.

Bitch was just realizing how close he really was, close enough to touch if she was fast enough, when he had to go and say that. She recoiled in disgust, shuffling backwards with a growl until her back hit the far bars of the kennel, putting as much space between them as she could. "I'm not your fucking mate. I'll never be your goddamn mate! They can't make me!"

She was supposed to be married by now! He'd probably found someone else, what with everyone thinking she was dead and all. "You're not a creator, you destroyed my life. You ruined everything."

visualspice

"Tch, how ungrateful. You should be thanking me for all of this. It's not everyday a person can just become a guinea pig for the church. "

But just like her, Fluke hadn'ta choice either. But did it matter? How could he have helped it when he got loose in that other form? Hell, most of the time he forgot a lot of what did happen when he turned. She just happened be there. And he just happened to bite.

Zero

Forgetting what happened while turned or being unable to control what he did while turned was not an acceptable excuse to Bitch. Her life had been destroyed, she didn't care what reason he gave. Yes, it was the Church's fault, but she couldn't properly lash out at the entirety of the Church, so Fluke had to suffer the brunt of her rage.

"I'm going to kill you." It was a threat, but not an immediate one. Maybe it was more like a promise. Bitch didn't know when or how, but she was going to kill Fluke if it was the last thing she did.

visualspice

"Promises, promises."
She really did loath him. Maybe if he was lucky, he could piss her off enough to end all of this- Well, atleast for him. But he wasn't that lucky. And he'd keep jabbing her like a dick.
He studied her through the bars, still wearing his damn, cocky grin, but there was a tiredness to his expression as he mopped more sweat from his brow.

He idly kicked at the dirt.
"I fucking hate summer," he muttered through his teeth.

He seemed to settle into a  brief silence, just as a cloud covered the glowing moon. He peered up at the sky and simply watched the movement of the clouds while giving a scratch behind his ears and wondering if he had fleas again. Damn cages.

The silence was brief as he looked over at Bitch again.

"Sure you don't want to fuck or something? Would help us sleep through this damn heat." He grinned at her, eyes shining, but he didn't move from where he sat. He gave her his space as he raked more sweat away from his eyes.

Zero

Bitch let out a low growl, but resumed huddling in the corner of her cage farthest from Fluke. She knew he goaded her on purpose. He seemed to find some twisted enjoyment in riling her up until she was foaming and frothing at the mouth in rage. It made her all the angrier knowing that if he was playing some kind of stupid game of pissing her off, then he was clearly winning.

All she could do was try her best to ignore him. She wasn't very good at it. He simply invoked such strong feelings of hatred and resentment it was almost impossible not to lash out at him constantly for the smallest perceived slight or annoyance.

Bitch bristled when Fluke once again suggested sex. She'd rather suffer and die in the heat than let that mongrel touch her. "You have hands," the bitch snarled as she glared at him.