Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Guess what? CENTAURS!

Started by AevumEternity, May 07, 2017, 09:36:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AevumEternity

Who wants to help me make a centaur herd? :U *throws confetti*

I was thinking a herd not just of hose-mixtures but of all that would wander the snowy tundras of Le'raana, if anyone would like to join me as well I will be making the herd very soon and would love some people to join me right off the bat :D these centaurs would be relatively more civilized then their other counterparts and be nomadic as a result of their lifestyles- it could be interesting!

KingTyrant

I could possibly contribute to this. Any specifics on what kind of characters you want in this herd?

Elector Count of WAAAGH!

Do you mind if a minotaur joined your herd?

AevumEternity

Sure! As long as they can keep up :P

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Elector Count of WAAAGH!

Might be running rear guard, but he's big enough to make up the difference.

I want to make him kinda the odd one out in your herd, not one of your kind but has some beastial instinct.

AevumEternity

Well They'd likely be willing to let anyone join who's anthropomorphic to some degree or another- as long as he adheres to the rules and whatnot!

Elector Count of WAAAGH!

Sure thing  ;D

Ma minatour will probably just be lonely...and battle scared/bleeding.

AevumEternity

Sounds like a great addition to the here :P

ALSO! For those who are interested in joining- I am currently working upon the Herd as we speak, check it out, kids!

http://www.spiritsoftheearth.net/smf/index.php?topic=23706.msg354932#msg354932

visualspice

I know we were talking about rping with your centaur- but what if my noble girl ended up with him back at the herd? either in lieu of our initial idea or something that could happen after their initial encounter. Which reminds me I still need to make her profile!
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

AevumEternity

That would be interesting but she'd probably be met with almost immediate neglect- they are a safe haven for anthropomorphic beings, and humans are often the pariahs of their exile to such a place- :P well see!

visualspice

The idea was having her as an outsider but I'd understand if you'd rather not <3
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Elector Count of WAAAGH!

I present to you: Foosfaruk Steelheart

You think he would be able to fit into your band of centaurs?

Also, he would most likely be an Alpha, as he is more fighting oriented.

KingTyrant

Not done, but here's my boy. He's a caribou centaur! All I need to do is write in the history. ... When I think of one.

http://www.spiritsoftheearth.net/smf/index.php?topic=23877.msg357150#msg357150

Virgo

This seems pretty interesting- I could probably make a youngster or prey.

KingTyrant

Aaand Dego is officially finished! History has been fully written.