Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Looking for adventurers!!

Started by Sheshia, May 20, 2017, 06:39:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sheshia

I'm looking for a few chars who would be willing to help Shyirin look for something on a grand adventure. Such as a few dungeon raid for example. It'll have its up and down obviously and might take place over a few threads ranging from shirt or even long in length and might take place in lets say time skips.

So the goal would be to find a anceint treasure in a desert cave in Essyrn. It has gems jn it and gold all that lovely stuff. But what is on the end of the journey is a boss protecting the treasure, it has a pretty strong sword and other weapons that the adventurers can take of course.

There is "fliers" posted on a board in Sperinety and Adela. Now there is something else as well :3

I am planning a guild in which people that were cursed against their will like Shyirin are accepted with opens arms who want to start new lives and make new friends and go on adventures raids etc. So I would love it if there is a cursed chars also who might join the guild XD here is what I have gotten so far
Its not completely done yet in terma of name and ranks but Im almost done with it :3

1. Organization Name
Insert name here
2. Objective
To welcome those who want to start a new with open arms. The members can go on adventures like raiding dungeons, helping others with jobs, etc. alone or in groups.
3. Who may join?
Anyone with a rough past and want to make new friends and start fresh!
4. Organization Location
The home base is in Adela. It's a guild hall with a bar and foods plus entertainment. Etc. There is also other guild homes scattered around so there is always places for members to bunk at and relax!
5. Current Members and Ranks
Founder/Guildmaster: Shyirin
6. Additional Information
Seriously anyone may join that wants to start anew! The join as a low rank and can work their way up depending on how the behave and work. Everything good is rewarded! Anything bad that happens would be dealt by the guildmaster (Shyirin) and a few others who were there for a while.
To get a job Shyirin would stick papers on a board with a certain amount of pay the client is willing to pay. Simply take the paper and it is considered yours!
Anyone can join a group to go on an adventure. The gm would often join on. Everyone has a voice and can openly say what they think when it comes to a guild decision.

Finally I might have Shy bring it up somehow idk XD

Moccasin

ahhh can I get in on this~

Rosine Caidheach

how do you suppose she'll get from Serendipity to Adela? I'm thinking she meets Shyirin on a mercenary job, or sees one of the guild's advertisements in the city maybe?

Sheshia

Quote from: Moccasin on May 21, 2017, 07:10:33 AM
ahhh can I get in on this~

Rosine Caidheach

how do you suppose she'll get from Serendipity to Adela? I'm thinking she meets Shyirin on a mercenary job, or sees one of the guild's advertisements in the city maybe?
Sure! Id love her to join it'll be interesting :)
Maybe she could have saw the advertisements in the capital of sperinety and saw that the meeting place is in Ketra and naybe she has a job in ketra then they meet up there during or after the job? A combination of what you said in a way.
I might ask king to get Neyan involved which would make Shy and her relationship blossom a but more but idk if he wants to finish the therad they are in where they dirst meet or ifbhe wants to do both at the same time. XD

Elector Count of WAAAGH!

Hm, I think I might make a character for this...thinking about a lone knight character.

Sheshia

Quote from: Elekta Kount on May 21, 2017, 08:17:53 AM
Hm, I think I might make a character for this...thinking about a lone knight character.

Oh! Then nake him/her then show me! I love lookibg at new chars ppl come up with:3 the more chars the vetter!

Elector Count of WAAAGH!

Well there are three options: Forest, Sun, or death knights.

Sheshia

Quote from: Elekta Kount on May 21, 2017, 08:50:12 AM
Well there are three options: Forest, Sun, or death knights.
Your choice really :3 all of those are interesting

Elector Count of WAAAGH!

Probably make a forest knight, like the green knight from Warhammer fantasy.

Sheshia

Ok do what ever you want with it :)

Whim

I enjoy the idea of monstrous and outcast characters banding together for mutual protection. I thought it might be a good home for Kai, who is trying to avoid returning home...
Awesome avatar by Eckhart_von_Musel

Guilds:
Wyrdwood Academy of Arcane Science

Events:
The Midnight Harvest
Into the Mouth of Qokagax

Characters:
Ewan ap Rhys - once a great sorcerer, now a small boy
Anwen ferch Rhys - scholar of blood magic
Duke Blackthorn - Duke of Dawn and Dusk, Warden of Weal and Woe, and all-around evil faerie
"Kaliam" - magically conjoined apprentice wizards
Maergath - Magister of Soulshaping, necromancer, angry and hateful wizard
Narlis Thordane - Hero for hire, proud and unrepentant scumlord
Niamh Wayrest - trader in forbidden lore, purveyor of curiosities
OLIVER THE BARBARIAN - a very reluctant hero and monster-slayer
Sage Whitechalk - heir to the Whitechalk Family
Saoirse Nettlefield - Headmistress of Wyrdwood, conniving academic

Sheshia

Im gonna start typing ou the thread! The link will be posted her shortly :D

KingTyrant

Hey, Cat, I know we spoke privately about Neyan being a part of this group, but I was thinking...

Since him and her have a bit of history together, how about she helps him get it set up? Also, I could recommend Leon for this group as well. He's a native to Adela, and his lycanthropy could be something that Shyrin could relate with. Even if he is hard to deal with sometimes.  :)

Sheshia

Quote from: KingTyrant on May 30, 2017, 08:58:14 PM
Hey, Cat, I know we spoke privately about Neyan being a part of this group, but I was thinking...

Since him and her have a bit of history together, how about she helps him get it set up? Also, I could recommend Leon for this group as well. He's a native to Adela, and his lycanthropy could be something that Shyrin could relate with. Even if he is hard to deal with sometimes.  :)

Welcome to the group my friend X3
Of course they can join!

Vizzerdrix

Is this still going and if so do you mind me making a character and joining