Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

A Small Being in a large City (Wilting WallFlower) [M]

Started by Trinity, May 26, 2017, 05:47:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trinity

Nariko stumbled into another city, eyes wide open and looking at the buildings around her, her bright orange Kimono, white fox ears and tail obviously making her get some attention in this capital city.

'Woww, this place is much bigger than Hyoite', Nariko thought,'The smell and weather is so much different from the ice lands.'

But her musing was cut off as she was surrounded by a group of bulky men and rich snobby women. All of them feeling her ears, her tail and some even started to grope parts of her.

"Oh we want you little one," a stranger looking as old as a uncle or grandfather spoke perversely.

It seems this group are together, aiming to make this innocent kitsune part  of their collection or to be sold into slavery. Nariko's pleads are ignored as they start to grab different parts of her body as Nariko hides her Tama ball else she will definitely be forced into slavery.

"SOMEONE PLEASE, HELP!" Nariko cried out in both English and language of the kitsunes

WiltingWallflower

Mariko was on a sort of patrol through the main tourist district in Thanatos's capital. For a few hours she had received no trouble; she greeted familiar faces and welcomed new ones with a beautiful smile, her mismatched blue and golden eyes somehow calming. The day was going well, and beginning to develop into a beautiful evening when Mariko's ears perked up at the sudden shriek of someone in distress. Hearing the language she only ever was able to speak around her family, who were all kitsunes, made her all the more protective and worried over the stranger. Her tails thrashed a bit as she turned on her heel sharply and began sprinting down the road in the direction of the shouting.

The beautiful, three-tailed woman skid to a stop at the alley entrance, where the tormentors had dragged the fellow kitsune. "What horrendous behavior," she stated bluntly, her voice surprisingly deep and mature for her height--of which was not at all aided by her thick-soled sandals. Using her right hand, she pulled one of her two katanas from it's sheath, holding the blade out toward the men and women groping the smaller girl. They froze. They, like the many others in Thanatos, knew the woman's face and knew well her family name. Before Mariko could take a step closer however, the group ran off. Without a second thought, the once menacing, intimidating kitsune ran to the nameless girl's aid, leaning over her with worry and almost motherly concern on her face.

"Are you alright? Can you stand?" she questioned softly, her sword sheathed and the hand that had been gripping the hilt now held out to help the girl to her feet.

Trinity

Nariko stares at her saviour. Eyes widening at the ears, tail and her katana.

It took a few moments before she responded grabbing her hand and pulled herself up.

"T-Thank you! They were touching and grabbing and and you came in with the sword and wow!" Nariko ranted in awe before introducing herself, "Hiya big sis kitsune, my name is Nariko. This is my Tama that I need to keep around. How about you?"

Nariko just kept ranting, even telling the stranger about the ball that she pointed to with her small soft fingers that makes her vulnerable if taken away. She is too innocent to strangers for her own good.

All the while, random and unfamiliar strangers just looked at the commotion caused by the  stranger and regular group of troublemakers before heading to their normal way.

WiltingWallflower

Mariko was confused to say the least. Had the girl not needed help? Was she mentally ill? Was she hyper-active? She could not believe that the girl, whose name she now knew as 'Nariko', could possibly start spewing nonsense after practically being molested. Ignoring the eerie similarity of their names, she simply sighed and shook her head a moment. "I am Mariko Tahir, a Khan of Thanatos. Nariko, I need you to calmly tell me if you are injured," she told her fellow kitsune patiently with that deep voice. Honestly, she couldn't understand how easy-going Nariko was; she had very nearly been raped and yet she was bubbly and talkative, as if the events that had just passed did not bother her at all. Her three tails swirled around one another in a nervous, confused manner, her right ear twisted out to the side and the eyebrow on the opposite side of her face raised slightly.

Trinity

Nariko's tail swirled and wagged left and right in a excited manner.

"Nope I wasn't hurt! All they did was touch me in every single place...it felt weird...But you saved me. Wow, you have almost the same name as me!" Nariko just kept the same bubbly look while saying whatever she felt in her head.

Her ears flickered left and right, listening for other sounds, however, she did not notice the slow stream of blood dripping from the top of her hand. She just kept smiling her cheerful smile, light orange eyes lighten up and.

WiltingWallflower

Mariko's sharp senses were quick to notice the blood on Nariko's hand. Her eyes widened and she grabbed her wrist quickly and firmly, but gently at the same time. Now her brows were furrowed, and while her tails writhed, her beautiful face took on a look of concern. "Nariko, do you have a last name?" she asked kindly, leading the air-headed girl out of the alley and down the street. She turned into an apothecary shop she frequented. With a quick exchange of money, she managed to secure some disinfectant herbs and a small length of bandages. She led Nariko outside of the shop and stepped out of the way so she would not block the entrance before beginning to clean the girl's hand. "Would you mind telling me where you are from, Nariko? And your age, if you wouldn't mind."

Trinity

"Ss,"Nariko breathed in harshly due to the sting of the disenfectant, "Last name? What is a last name? My name is Nariko! My age is 20 in human years, and i think between 40 to 70 in Kitsune years...I come from a cave far away! You are amazing sis, I can only control kitsune fire as my greatest strength."

Nariko just stays bubbly, ignoring the stinging and and stares at the other fancy dressed kitsune that is now her idol.

WiltingWallflower

Mariko frowned a bit due to the lack of information Nariko had. She sighed softly and then gently wrapped the girl's hand before pocketing the left over materials. When she met Nariko's gaze, her own was kind but still concerned. "Is there anything about yourself that you wouldn't mind sharing with me, Nariko? Do you have a mother and father? Any siblings? If so, do you know where they are? Do you have any specific place in Thanatos where you are supposed to be staying?"

Trinity

Nariko tilted her head cutely at the questions.

"Mother? Father? What are they? I don't have any siblings. I like travelling!" Nariko vaguely answered.

Every question Nariko answers end up being vague and bubbly. Her eyes always light up whenever answering questions her saviour five her. Her tail wags left and right in curiosity of this place and her ears twitch in response.

Place her hands behind her back, she tilts forwards to keep not of the sent Mariko has on her for future reference.

WiltingWallflower

Mariko frowned deeper, her ears flinching back for a moment. The girl before her was such a child, not to mention a bit of an air-head. "Nariko, please tell me anything else that you know about yourself or where you are from?" she suggested in that patient tone. He knew that her elder brother would be very gentle with Nariko, but she figured that both of her younger siblings would have been fed-up with the kitsune at this point. Aysel would have muttered a prayer to Inima and wished Nariko luck before turning away and abandoning her. Niyol on the other hand would have probably been very sharp and mean toward Nariko, or he would have ignored her completely and not even tried to save her from those tormentors. Mariko sighed softly and her eyes darkened at her own mention of her youngest brother, Niyol. She had not seen him in a while, but something told her that he had not changed whatsoever. She forced a smile onto her face as she waited for Nariko's response.

Trinity

In her mind, Nariko thought of Mariko as a Priestess or princess, her power and authority while being a kitsune amazed her. But she couldn't answer her properly due to not knowing as well.

Ears drooping in dejection, all Nariko could say in a low sorrowful voice was, "All I know was I come from a random cave in the lands of ice and snow. My instincts taught me how to control my abilities of Kitsune Fire, martial arts, shape shift into a fox and basic healing powers. I was born with my greatest power and weakness, the blue pearl I have here, makes me fight harder to protect it but if someone takes it...I will give my free will up to get it back, even if I were to be added to a pet collection or become a slave... I don't know anything else."

Tears start to drip from Nariko's sad eyes and onto her kimono and the ground. Waves of people just passed along as time seemed to stop around these two beings, one raised in a prestigious looking home and family, the other lost to wander to either become a slave or to die when she has to...

WiltingWallflower

Mariko's eyes widened at what she was told, but tensed at the sight of Nariko's tears. While she hadn't expected them, she knew well how to handle them. With a gentle touch, she brushed away the girl's tears, her smile warm. "Nariko, you don't need to cry. You don't need to know anything more, alright? You will learn as you grow and see more cities. The more lands you travel to, the more people you meet--everything and everyone will teach you. I'll be the first volunteer, alright?" she suggested, trying to cheer her up. "C'mon. Ask me anything you want to know. I'll try my very best to answer you."

Trinity

"I've travelled many places, met many people...This is my last destination and I don't know what I will find. My goals are to live with someone, have some kids and trusting someone to hold my life, this ball, in their hands. I just wander now, I usually live in the woods outside large cities to avoid any regular human or mages...What is there to do here? And who will I find to lead me to the places that won't want me for my looks, who can I trust beside you that saved my life?" Nariko stated, still depressed about the missing holes of her past and afraid of this huge city.

Although, Nariko felt comfortable as Mariko brushed her tears and even nuzzles into her soft, smooth hands like a child would.