Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Looking for a crew to roleplay with!

Started by MarbleSoda, May 27, 2017, 08:53:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MarbleSoda

Hey! I'm new to the server and just made my first character, a stoic, aggressive (and edgy) mercenary. Currently looking for a group of people to hang out with! Open to anything really~ Given the character's alignment is True Neutral.

Wrathwyrm

Well, if you're looking for an actual group of people who'd want to hire an elf with real talent, one of my characters is getting people together to fight a highly-dangerous vampire.  Details here.  Gathering thread in-progress, with a few people across three users (myself included) working on The Plan.

On the other hand, you could be Guilty and sentenced to fight in a colliseum, where you'll attempt to escape and/or prove your innocence.

Apart from that, there is always time for getting my new characters exercise.  If you see any that interest you, plans could be made.

MarbleSoda

Alright! Thank you for the advice and such! I think I'll try out the coliseum

Wrathwyrm

Kay.  Here's the thread.  I don't do a second-person perspective post often, but I felt it was good for this.

Sheshia

Maybe Shyirin could hang with him? He is true neut through most of the threads he is in right now. Besides the werewolf factor they might be great XD

CaitrĂ­onas could work as well as Salfia they re new newest ones. Salfia is a free trade female elf who does a good but of dirty work and has a playful attitude about her. CaitrĂ­onas is my newest dragon and she is still under development but I'd love to she what she'd do :3