Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

A vagabond in need of friends...

Started by Kingfisher, May 29, 2017, 06:37:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kingfisher

So, I tried to start up my character a little ways back, only to realize as soon as I posted that was staring out sideways.  So, I have elected to try here to introduce Joshua to the setting.

He is currently travelling around Connlaoth, selling steel and worked metal at various towns he comes across.  He is also a fugitive slave and a mage and he tries to keep his true abilities hidden to avoid suspicioun.

Ask anything if you have any questions.

Elector Count of WAAAGH!

If any characters intreast you, you know, we could start somthing.

Thinking either Volkhard and Otto or just Josef.

WallyD

And you can also see some of mine as well. As a suggestion, look at Julien (I have to admit that he's my personal favorite) or if you want something more terrifying, I also have my evil villain, Sammuel, but's it hard to use him without blood and gore, so...

Kingfisher

Sorry for the slow reply.  At least it's slow by my standards...

@Elekta Kount: Leaning towards Volkhard and Otto.  Current ideas are either a social thread the 3 travelers decide to share a camp for a night OR the two find Joshua being harassed by bandits and decide to help...

@WallyD: If it came to it, I would prefer Julien over Sammuel.  Maybe a business thread where the Mordecai hires Josh to fix...whatever and the mage finds himself unable to perform so well...Just spitballing, though

Elector Count of WAAAGH!

Sure, if you want to begin somthing, I might have them traveling to the capital. Either you attack or the boys are fighting somthing. Either way is good.