Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

A New Character

Started by CyclicalCycal, June 03, 2017, 02:33:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CyclicalCycal

I would like to make a new character, but the problem is I do not have any particularly amazing ideas. Additionally, most of my characters end up getting tacitly shot down by lack of interest, so...

I'm going to ask you, reader, if there is any particular character you'd like to see. If you gave some reasons why, as well, that'd be nice.

Cheers for reading, in any case.

Wrathwyrm

I'll see what I can do.

In general, I think the town of La'Marri could use more attention, as in have more people that live there and practice their feats and magics.  That said, I have some more particular thoughts, as well.  I have a few 'out there' characters, people that don't have many others that they can relate to on a personal level.

Gary Blight is a goblin highwayman who robs anyone he can for the benefit of goblin kind.  Some kinsmen who benefit from that might be nice.

Keefe Zarla is a Beastkin who, at a young age, had a catastrophic awakening to Ferromancy during a battle.  The nomadic tribe she was a part of AND whoever was fighting them were all killed.  Although she has gotten on with some human beings and such (She lives in La'Marri, in fact.), she rarely ever sees her own kind,

My latest character, Kate Bellows, is basically an engineer in Uthlyn.  Even though this is a fantasy roleplay, they have some technology and machinery, especially in Connlaoth.  Other people who make new things - educated people - might be in order.