Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

New Here Looking for a Partner!

Started by Bridget Adalynn, June 03, 2017, 04:34:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bridget Adalynn

So basically, my character Bridget is trying to leave Connlaoth, she has been hiding who she is her whole life because of their laws against magic. She is an Elven Fae who uses Glamour and Life Magic. She is trying to get to Serendipity, but .... here is where I need some help  :)

I want a person who have accidentally seen her practice her abilities to be hunting her. Bridget is going to think the worst case scenario, either you want to kill her or take her in and reveal her. But your agenda is completely your own :) I like surprises.

Saber-Five

Hey there I think I can help with your idea. Have this vigilante who could fill the role.

Here his profile; http://www.spiritsoftheearth.net/smf/index.php?topic=19225.msg249449#msg249449

Elector Count of WAAAGH!

Have a look of my characters, maybe Volkhard, or Otto, or maybe the Death Eagle squad?

Bridget Adalynn

Saber-Five - I think Nemesis would be perfect :) Would you like to start the thread of should I?

Elekta - I love the idea of the Death Eagles! I have would like to propose another idea to you. I am thinking that AFTER Bridget escapes Nemesis she gets caught by the Death Eagles. Perhaps, it takes them a while to get back to the city to take her to jail, perhaps some excitement happens along the way? But I would like to end up in jail so that I can escape :D Well, at least try haha.

Elector Count of WAAAGH!

The Death Eagles are a bunch of freeman and huntsmen who a grew up with magic, most do not like Connoloath and usually hesitate or deny taking contracts for taking in magic users to the authorities.

They can probably help sneak her out of the country, as they are heading back to Serendipity.

Bridget Adalynn

Elekta - Well then, looks like Nemesis will put her in jail and the band of brothers will help her get out :) If that sounds good? Sorry I grazed over your profile - my mistake I will go back and read more into it.

Elector Count of WAAAGH!

I don't see why not, I can probably give a good reason for them trying to set her free.

Saber-Five

Sorry for the late reply I was busy earlier. Anyway I think you can start the thread Bridget, since it's your idea. For the record, Nemesis doesn't exactly got a good relationship with the Connlaoth government, since he been killing corrupt officials and soldiers. Perhaps he helps the Death Eagles bust your character out of prison since he dosen't approve of innocent people getting arrested for simply existing.

Elector Count of WAAAGH!

@Saber-Five, this a side thing, but I think your boy nemesis and me hangman might...well get along, but you know the two have a few things in common.

Bridget Adalynn

I will start the topics this weekend (unless I happen to get a free moment during the week) My Mon-Thur is pretty booked, I like to be busy. BUT Fri-Sun I am free and can post any time during those days. Sorry about the wait! :(

Saber-Five

I think they would indeed Elekta. Also Bridget totally understandable, I get pretty busy as well.

Elector Count of WAAAGH!

I just finished finals and tommorrow is my birthday. Take ya time and link us when ya ready.

Bridget Adalynn

Happy Birthday!

How funny, its my birthday today so my weekend has kinda been packed. I am working on posts now :)

Elector Count of WAAAGH!

Take your time, happy birthday too.