Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Band of Adventurers!?

Started by Sheshia, June 13, 2017, 07:47:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sheshia

I want to make a band of adventures to travel around and well go on adventures like explore an unknown area in the Draconi Forest or travel the road or deserts of Essyrn all the while getting a few things to trade with other people and living in the world enjoying almost every moment of it. They all can run into eachother at a tavern by fate with no fliers or papers directing them. Maybe they help eachother get out of a sticky situation? Who knows what could happen at first! We can all plot that together.
Maybe they could be a gang in the civil war who raids Connolaths camps or something like that.

Note: they do not all have to be good people for all I know they are a group of bad peopl with goals like bandits or something like that. Or maybe one is a spy or something from someone whomis against something without the others know. A wide range of flexibility is here.

Gawfy

Gabe could use some adventures

RogueWolf

I'm down for just about anything... Just let me know what kind of character you need.  I have two already but always willing to create another.

Marakai Trin

I can throw in Itachi. He's fun. =D

Sheshia

Lol welcome mis amigos! El gusto es mio! XD
Since Gabe is likely to steal again and Itachi is a theif/uhh murder I think Im gonna toss in Salfia :3

I have a few ideas how they can meet up but again: post your ideas also ;) the more the merrier and maybe we can combine them

Salfia's Link :3 :
http://www.spiritsoftheearth.net/smf/index.php?topic=23820.msg356585#msg356585

@RogueWolf can you post a link to your chars? It seems like this is gonna be a gang of some sorta lol just a heads up :)
-----------

Marakai Trin

Kinda liking the pub idea. I can see Itachi getting into a fight over a dart game. Lol

Sheshia

Lol the ol' dart game hussle lol I can see Salfia watching it go on from a table and her meat and well drinks and table gets smashed to the groubd making her pzissed XD don't mess with her meat EVER samr goes for Olpie ;) and maybe we'll go from there.

@RogueWolf its really your choice XD though I like both I think the shapeshifter might be able to find ways for a few members to do his biding idk how lmao but it's your choice my friend.

Anyone else have any ideas? Like I said we can combine them into one thread or make them into multiple threads on how the gang got together :)

Gawfy

i could see all of them meeting in a dungeon cell after a bar fight
Then they have to work together to escape then stick together afterwards

Marakai Trin

Hmm. Maybe i should add lockpicking to Itachi's page. He did somehow escape from prison. Lol

RogueWolf

Cristof would love to come out and play.  I'll let him do so it'll be fun.

Sheshia

Ok Rogue! You have any idea? Because I'm thinking we can combine bkth Gawfy's and Mar's ideas (if thats okay with you guys XD) do you want to add anything Rogue?

RogueWolf

A tavern brawl sounds like as good a place to link up as any.  Getting tossed in the slammer and forced to work together also works.  What comes after though? Is the gang hunted? If so they could take refuge in a ruin.... Let the mayhem commence.

Sheshia

So here is what I have gathered so far

There is a sort of fighting in a pub (your char obviously doesn't have to be in the pub when it happens they can already be in jail or done something else somewhere else its your choice :P)  then whoever is in the bar fight get arrested. They all meet up in a dungeon (idk if separate cells or just one main cell). They manage to escape somehow and are hunted because they literally just escaped and with Itachi and well in turn they become public enemy number one aw well for escaping with a wanted criminal. They are hunted in every way possible and (incorporating Rouges idea a bit) They go on a few adventures and all that fun stuff, banirtry, thievery and maybe murder if they get caught (with the hunters still following their trail) Eventually the hunters catch up with them and they need to get out of where they are taking refuge (probably a ruin) over time they become good friends and form the gang seeing that it would be safer for them all to stick together (maybe idk XD) for a while otherwise the those hunting them would catch one of them and eventually maybe catch all of them and they are in prison again.

Thats what I have gathered so far. It's obiously a quick rough rough draft since anything can happen to be honest. It seriously is just something i whipped up right now from what all of you posted all out together :3

RogueWolf

Sounds good to me.  I think Cristof will meet the others in jail as a tavern brawl might be beneath him.  Robbing a caravan with an army of undead though.... I can see him doing something like that to get thrown into jail.

Marakai Trin

Some of the characters will need legitimate reasons to get out of jail I think, cuz usually a brawl wouldn't be on offense worth a long sentence.

Itachi would probably want to get out due to his being on some sorta most wanted list, and be due for execution or whatnot.

RogueWolf

A few people could be involved in ripping off the caravan I mentioned in the previous post... It would give a reason for both jail and for somebody to come after us.

Sheshia

Hmmm since Salfia and Olpie might get involved the the brawl because they are a bit drunk probably with Itachi and the guards come in and well they get arrested.
A few days ago Salfia probably could have killed some of the rich when they saw Olpie and wanted to have the fluffy baby for themselves because it is so cute and special looking. The guards of course still see it as murder and well the possibility of being put to death is definitely there.

Gawfy

Gabe could already be in said Prison and already have hatched a plan to get out.
His plan of course requiring other bodies

Marakai Trin

So....when are we gonna do this thing?