Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Mercenary?

Started by Virgo, June 15, 2017, 05:09:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Virgo

So!

My new character, Mavi, is a mercenary- a hired soldier. She's based in La'Marri,
and could use some roleplay(whether it's a job or what.) Anyone interested?

Wrathwyrm

La'Marri is sort of an isolated community where people live peacefully, away from politics, say.  At a guess, I'd say Mavi doesn't get any merc-work IN the town, but has to go out for that sort of thing.  That's assuming that that's the way you want to play it.  For all I know, you want to start RPing at her initial arrival, which might be a good way to go.

For my part, I can help you out with local resident, Keefe Zarla, who is {A} an assassin who goes out into the world to eliminate targets, {B} a Ferromancer (a practicioner in metallic magic arts), and {C} a ferret-type Beastkin (an animal in humanoid form).  Living as one who commits violence outside of La'Marri, she could give Mavi some pointers.

Virgo

Yeah, she just lives in La'Marri. Actually, if we could start with Keefe Zarla and Mavi when Mavi first arrives, that would be great!

Wrathwyrm

Hey, by all means, start a thread and poke me when it's ready.  (Keefe lives in kind of the outskirts of town, for reference.)

Virgo

wait, by poke, you mean...?
heh heh still a noob

Wrathwyrm

Message me with a private message when there is a thread, if you please.

Virgo

Tags: