Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

* War's A-brewin'!

There is a civil war brewing in Connlaoth! Check out its info page here and its plotting page here!
The SotE video game is accepting crafting item submissions right here!

Also, we have a Discord chat server! Check it out. 8D

Author Topic: Mercenary?  (Read 124 times)

Offline Virgo

Mercenary?
« on: June 15, 2017, 05:09:08 PM »
So!

My new character, Mavi, is a mercenary- a hired soldier. She's based in La'Marri,
 and could use some roleplay(whether it's a job or what.) Anyone interested?
-Signature Under Construction-
Holly | Mavi | Coming Soon

Online Wrathwyrm

Re: Mercenary?
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2017, 11:01:50 AM »
La'Marri is sort of an isolated community where people live peacefully, away from politics, say.  At a guess, I'd say Mavi doesn't get any merc-work IN the town, but has to go out for that sort of thing.  That's assuming that that's the way you want to play it.  For all I know, you want to start RPing at her initial arrival, which might be a good way to go.

For my part, I can help you out with local resident, Keefe Zarla, who is {A} an assassin who goes out into the world to eliminate targets, {B} a Ferromancer (a practicioner in metallic magic arts), and {C} a ferret-type Beastkin (an animal in humanoid form).  Living as one who commits violence outside of La'Marri, she could give Mavi some pointers.
Signature to be approved by a city council made up of a host of monkeys, then quietly vetoed to insert whatever I feel in the mood for.

Character List Here

Offline Virgo

« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2017, 02:32:12 PM »
Yeah, she just lives in La'Marri. Actually, if we could start with Keefe Zarla and Mavi when Mavi first arrives, that would be great!

Online Wrathwyrm

« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2017, 05:53:24 PM »
Hey, by all means, start a thread and poke me when it's ready.  (Keefe lives in kind of the outskirts of town, for reference.)
Signature to be approved by a city council made up of a host of monkeys, then quietly vetoed to insert whatever I feel in the mood for.

Character List Here

Offline Virgo

« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2017, 03:31:26 PM »
wait, by poke, you mean...?
heh heh still a noob

Online Wrathwyrm

« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2017, 05:55:41 PM »
Message me with a private message when there is a thread, if you please.

Character List Here

Offline Virgo

« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2017, 04:47:27 PM »
oh! okay then.

Tags: