Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Wassup, peoples

Started by Skwint, June 17, 2017, 06:44:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skwint

Not that I actually have a character,  I figure now would be a good time to announce my presence.

So......um..... Yeah.

Here is me. Hello.

Elector Count of WAAAGH!

Well, I see that you have a character now, think he might get along with my boy Otto, it ya interested that is.

Skwint

I suppose that depends on what you mean by "get along".

Elector Count of WAAAGH!

The kind where to people point guns at each other.

Skwint

Sounds good to me. What did you have in mind?

Elector Count of WAAAGH!

I'm up for anything really.

A stand off? or begrudging compromise?

You have anything in particular you want to do?

Skwint

I'm down for whatever. I'm just pumped I get to throw him into a thread the same day I made him.

Elector Count of WAAAGH!

Hm, what kind of set up would your character have if my character would interact with?

Skwint

Well, he kills people. :P

He could be trying to fi d somebody, be in the process of killing somebody, or even just resting by a fire in a hunter becomes the hunted type deal.

visualspice

Hi @Skwint and welcome to SOTE! Should you have any questions don't hesitate to ask! I hope you have fun here!
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

visualspice

Also, I noticed your character is a Connlaothian- if you ever want to rp, don't hesitate to hit me up! I'm sure I have a character or two I could toss his way if you're interested~
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Skwint

I am most certainly interested. I've actually even took the liberty of skimming through your lengthy character catalog already.

visualspice

Oh? My catalog is outdated D: I have so many more available in my signature lol
Actually, if you had an idea you're looking for as far as a story line goes, I could tell you what characters I have that are available that might fit.

Skwint

Well, I was thinking that perhaps poor little Ms. Longfellow might find a cold-blooded professional killer searching through some books for his own reasons. He wouldn't be expecting anyone being there after hours, so he wouldn't know to keep quiet.

visualspice

omg lol, something like that could work, for sure XD
She tends to work longer hours than she ought to! Not sure what she'd do if someone broke/ snuck in! So should be an interesting dilemma! Would you like to start a thread or shall I?

Skwint

Doesn't matter to me, though I am not the best thread starter.

Elector Count of WAAAGH!

You go ahead and do that with Spice, Im leaving for vacation tomorrow so my attendance will be spotty.

Don't want to keep you waiting, maybe we can do something in the future.

visualspice

Tags: