Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

PLOT WITH MEH D:

Started by Blink, June 02, 2017, 07:52:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blink

Sooo... I have a few charries open and some threads that have closed. So, therefore...

COME ONE COME ALL AND PLOT WITH ME!!!!!!!!!
... just do et.

The following of my charries are open:

Jaela Uday: My poor Jaela has not been in a relevant plot in soo long. I am dying to rp her as more than just a jump in for one of my other charries. Shoot me your ideas!!! - CLOSED

Karida Beatu: My little werewolfie that has also sat dormant for quite some time. I had plots and stuff for her and then that all kinda just poofed.   Again just shoot me your ideas.

Izayah: My 14-year-old Tainted Blood. Located in La'Marri and not really willing to take him too far from it. Never had him in a thread solo before.    -CLOSED

I'm too lazy to link but their profiles are in my siggy. Just click on their names. Feel free to say something here or shoot me a PM with your ideas!

^.^

Wrathwyrm

Well you know, Blink, I developed Keefe as an actual character now.  She's basically familiar with anyone in La'Marri and I've been meaning to use her.  Think that'd be workable?

Blink

Elector Count of WAAAGH!

If your intreasted, any of my characters are really free.

Sheshia

(Nudges Ryuu forward) http://www.spiritsoftheearth.net/smf/index.php?topic=23861.msg356974#new
I volunteer him as tribute and Alkio XD of course all of ky other chars also

Gawfy

If Jaela wants to do criminal things with Gabe she could help him out on a little deal gone bad.

Blink

Sorry Gawfy I forgot to strike out her name. Already have something set up with her :-/