Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Winged beings, dragons, and babies [open]

Started by GyraZR1, June 24, 2017, 04:51:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GyraZR1

"How the hell did I end up in the epicenter of dragon powwow?" Gyra asked for the millionth time in three days. Still utterly confused after being dropped off by her airship home, she sat indian style on a massive tree stump as the dragons began sing in unison. Though what they what were singing she didn't know as it was their language. But it did seem to resonate with her on some level that was sorta comforting. 'But that feeling won't last very long, it never does. No matter how much I pray for it otherwise.' Gyra mused while storing the song for later use. Turning her face to the full moon, she unconsciously reached up and spread her fingers out. 'Of all the beings in the world, I'm the only to have my memories magically erased from my mind. How is that even fair?' she added.

Standing after a few minutes of listening Gyra's sword materialized in her outstretched hand. Tightening her grip closed her eyes in time heard her blade erupt in crimson fire. "I'm a defender of those that can't defend themselves." Gyra mumbled softly. Reopening her eyes she pushed the flames high when the dragons that breath fire loosed theirs into the air. "Defenders all I guess." she states, matching gazes with the biggest dragon there. Dropping her arm, while dismissing the flame, Gyra watch him bow towards her with wings flared. She promptly returned it as her etiquette training demanded. 'Wonder what brought that on?' she wondered.

Tags: