Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Goin' Back Home [P, Blink!] [M]

Started by Marakai Trin, July 04, 2017, 02:39:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marakai Trin

Itachi was content to simply hold her, and rested comfortably when she molded against him. His face held an easy smile when she began to speak. One by one, her words had a visible effect on him, his eyes gleaming with unshed tears.

Simply put, her message was beautiful. He couldn't top that with his own words, and he didn't want to.

"That was...amazingly put..." he said, voice cracking slightly. He adjusted his arm, sliding it between her breasts and resting his arm on her opposite shoulder, pulling her closer still.

"And...I'm amazed that I make you feel that way, truly. All I can say is that I feel the same about you. But...surely there are things more important than me, love. Don't discount everything else just for me...I'm not that special, you know."

Blink

Being pulled in closer Jaela fell even more relaxed, even closing her eyes as she listened to him speak. "Really? Like what? All I had before you was Kaida, and you and I both know that isn't really a lot to have."

With each word her voice fell softer and softer, Jaela slowly becoming one with Itachi and the mattress beneath her. "Your all I have Itachi..." Her last words before drifting off.

Tags: