Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

A Ritualistic Killing in Reajh

Started by Valtxr, July 06, 2017, 01:35:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Valtxr

A fire burns in the night of Reajh. As the flames consume the old wood and the house collapses in on itself, a gruesome sight is revealed to the onlooking crowd. A dead man hangs from a pole in the center of the building, his corpse adorned with bizarre and abhorrent paraphernalia.

And these words written on the dead man's chest: "Ansgar Is A False God"

My character Nisreen Amora is going to happen upon this site and become intrigued. While the guards are baffled and the crowd is shocked and appalled, a man working for Elliot Isaac Laython will single Nisreen out. Offer her a job: to find the dead man's killer, and bring him/her to Laython alive.

Perhaps your character is a mercenary/bounty hunter/criminal type looking for a job. Maybe they're devoted to the Church and want to catch the killer for retribution. Or maybe, much like Nisreen, they're a fish out of water and drawn into something they're curious about but don't entirely understand.

So, anybody feel like doing some investigating? Let me know if this plot interests you.

Warrior_Queen

I think Summer would be very interested in this plot. She is a Mercenary for hire. She is kinda like Nisreen where she is still getting use to being on her own and is looking for a purpose. Take a look at her profile and just give me the okay and I'll gladly join.

Elector Count of WAAAGH!

Ya remember the last thread we had with Volkhard, this could be him after he has left the tavern that night. That is, if you want.

Valtxr

@Elekta Kount  @Warrior_Queen

Both Volkhard and Summer sound good to me. Should make for an interesting trio.

I'll should have the thread up tomorrow, and I'll tag you both in it.

Warrior_Queen

Elector Count of WAAAGH!

Tags: