Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

hello

Started by Cosment, July 10, 2017, 01:59:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cosment

i've just found this site since i was looking for something new to rp on, but i wish i'd found it sooner.

a little about me is that i'm a veteran rper. i first started with World of Warcraft, but i bounce between platforms. rp has always been a nice outlet for real world stress, and i have a LOT of it (as you can tell by my name), so i'll be on here pretty often. anyways i've always been looking for an open, accepting community because it's been seldom to find in the rp world and i'm glad i'm here.

i've got tons of characters which i'm hoping to translate into this setting as well as make up new ones along the way. thanks for being so welcoming.

Draconian

Welcome to SotE!

: D

Glad to have you here, for sure.

If you have any questions dont be afraid to ask. And the best advice I can give you on a big site like this is dive in head first. Its unfortunately easy to get lost if you sit patiently and wait for someone to notice you!

Again! Welcome!

If you have any questions, I probably have answers. : D

DragonSong

Hey there! ^.^

Basically what Drac said, haha. We're all here if you have questions, and the community is really welcoming. SotE was pretty much my first non-tapletop RP, so I had a lot of questions at first (I still have a bunch haha), and everyone was really accepting of it.

So welcome!

Have any questions, want to RP, or just chat, I'm usually around ^.^

Whim

Heya and welcome! SotE is a very relaxed and forgiving place, so don't worry about asking questions or being jumped on if you make a mistake.

I'd like to echo what Drac has said about being aggressive. Be sure to make posts in the plotting forum, join open threads, or even just PM people with characters you like. Don't be shy, 'cuz a lot of people here are introverts too.

(And check out the Discord)
Awesome avatar by Eckhart_von_Musel

Guilds:
Wyrdwood Academy of Arcane Science

Events:
The Midnight Harvest
Into the Mouth of Qokagax

Characters:
Ewan ap Rhys - once a great sorcerer, now a small boy
Anwen ferch Rhys - scholar of blood magic
Duke Blackthorn - Duke of Dawn and Dusk, Warden of Weal and Woe, and all-around evil faerie
"Kaliam" - magically conjoined apprentice wizards
Maergath - Magister of Soulshaping, necromancer, angry and hateful wizard
Narlis Thordane - Hero for hire, proud and unrepentant scumlord
Niamh Wayrest - trader in forbidden lore, purveyor of curiosities
OLIVER THE BARBARIAN - a very reluctant hero and monster-slayer
Sage Whitechalk - heir to the Whitechalk Family
Saoirse Nettlefield - Headmistress of Wyrdwood, conniving academic