Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Looking for my first RP of this forum.

Started by Datasmith, July 17, 2017, 02:04:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Datasmith

I'm new, just made my first character, and I'm looking to get into an RP. Anyone have room for a old dragon like ravasch (he's a shapeshifter, so he dosen't have to be a dragon.)? The profile is down below.

I post frequently (whenever I have free time, which I have a lot of) and I'm semi decent at writing.

DragonSong

Hey there!

First of all, welcome ^.^

Second, I'm always up for dragon shenanigans! I actually have a couple free dragon-y characters, if any of them might interest you; Azalea and Melly are good bets, or if someone else catches your eye and they're free just let me know!

(Most of my free characters are listed in my "plotting post", link is in my sig)

Addendum: Meriana might actually be pretty fun to toss at him. She's not a dragon, but she shapeshifts and fun stuff

Datasmith

Quote from: DragonSong on July 17, 2017, 07:00:44 AM
Hey there!

First of all, welcome ^.^

Second, I'm always up for dragon shenanigans! I actually have a couple free dragon-y characters, if any of them might interest you; Azalea and Melly are good bets, or if someone else catches your eye and they're free just let me know!

(Most of my free characters are listed in my "plotting post", link is in my sig)

Addendum: Meriana might actually be pretty fun to toss at him. She's not a dragon, but she shapeshifts and fun stuff

Reading your character list, Melly seems like a nice contrast to Ravasch. Beyond that I have no idea what to say next. Have anything in mind that would fit?

DragonSong

Hmm... I might be able to come up with some stuff.

Wanna PM to plot things?

Datasmith

I have a vague idea how PMing works. But sure if it's easier.

Datasmith

I've got meself a new character. if anyone's looking for a young, curious, slightly insane, necromancer, Charles is your guy.

Wrathwyrm

Oooh, I have that music!

It's Herbert West in his youth!  I'm totes interested.  The only question is who I should use to confront such a fellow, or should I make someone NEW?  What sort of RP will this be for the guy?  And also, is he officially registered under the magic laws of Connlaoth or is he hiding that from people?

Datasmith

He straight up left connlaoth. His father basically told him that if he chose to stay home they would kill him; and I assume that the strict law as in mages would result in very harsh punishment for necromancy. No one but his father would know of this really, everyone back home thinks he's dead.

Thanks for the praise by the way, I worked hard on his backstory (kinda).

Wrathwyrm

As I understand it, public notice of magic use of any kind gets Mordecai involved.  The first thing they tell you is to stop it.  The second thing is that there is a dampener device that they give registered magic citizens to mark them and to keep much of their power in check.  And naturally, they watch you like a hawk because you're basically a dangerous second-class citizen, and infractions of the law further could be VERY painful or dead-making.  So yeah, it's better that he left.

With that in mind, he could be bloody anywhere, couldn't he?  I suppose part of what I might want to do is shaped by where he's going.  And again, what kind of RP are you looking for with him?

Tags: