Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Ola!

Started by almighyxcavus, July 21, 2017, 12:06:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

almighyxcavus

Hey everybody! As of this post i literally joined this site about a day ago and im already in love with this, ive been playing rpg games all my life but ive never actually done a collaborative forum writing style like this and i got to say its really fun! Ive already made my first character http://www.spiritsoftheearth.net/smf/index.php?topic=24050.0
And ive had a really fun time doing it! Albeit he was a little rushed for my times sake but i think he turned out pretty well! I would love for him to start interacting with other characters ASAP since he does want to make friends but really doesnt know how to to lol. During high school i pretty much always hated english and my writing career pretty much went down the drain, but ever since my girlfriend showed me this site ive had a blast writing whatever i want whenever i want and its amazing! I really hope to get my character to make a lot of friends, also I would like to speak to one of the admins if possible about a certain ability i want my character to have later down the line, and i dont necessarily know if it breaks the magic boundaries set already, but again i would appreciate a staff/admin coming to talk to me directly about that!
Ask me anything you like! Im pretty much open to any question!

JackieCat

Welcome!

I know we've already met, but I thought I'd give you a formal welcome to the site!

I hope you continue to have a great time here, and if you have any questions about Forum RP or the site in general, don't hesitate to ask!
My Open Threads!
None currently, but if you want to thread, don't hesitate to PM me!

My Characters!
Kirl Moonharber---Lorin--- The Feari --- Akhe---Kilarhas---Naarilash---Kinn---Jiminie---Faelis---Karishk---Cirick---Sieera---Kornos--- Ariznim--- Dergan---Meerior---Zier'ik'shalsalimigarizdeniime---Keyne---Seridin---Elliot---Healin---Warn Danish---Revvil---Kashka---Ishka---Nox---Skiffiles---Jlyyth---
Flordia
---Larcan---Kannae---Anton

For summaries of my characters, JackieCat's Characters!

Some people live more in twenty years than others do in eighty.  It's not the time that matters, it's the person.
~The Doctor

Tags: