Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Aerials {PRIVATE} - [COMPLETE]

Started by Celegwen, August 09, 2017, 09:53:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Celegwen

Xanuthos climbed higher into the sky with each flap of his wings until they were far enough from the ground to glide on the currents. Aithusa slowly pushed himself into a crouched position, glancing back at Zukiro. "How can you expect a dragon to be content in the air on the back of another?"

He stood up, spread his arms out, and fell backward off of Xanu's back. Celegwen and Zukiro looked down as he fell. He turned onto his stomach and smoothly shifted into his dragon form. Aithusa's wings shone like spotlights on the ground with each flap. Fire erupted from his mouth, and he flew right through it.

Celegwen smiled, shaking her head. "If you actually thought he would stay put, you're a fool."

Aithusa's aerial skills were improving as his pain decreased. Of course that wouldn't be enough to make him just take it easy. He sped ahead of them, briefly disappearing into the glare of the sun.

She squinted and let out a long whistle. He flew towards them, and she stood on Xanu's back. With a small wink to Zukiro, she leapt off. Her boots instantly connected with the stirrups and she grabbed onto his nearest back spine, as they followed Xanuthos and Zukiro to the city.

almighyxcavus

Zukiro looked back to Aithusa for a moment, with a slight chuckle.
You two are always so stubborn. If it wasn't for the rider crest people would mistake you for overgrown children. We're landing near the barracks, I need to check something out quickly. Then we'll make our way to a place thats big enough for Xanuthos, long time friend. In the meantime go gather the friends you'd be comfortable with bringing.
Xanuthos landed near the barracks, putting himself back on his old watch post. Zukiro made his way into the throne room, he wanted to see his father's blade one more time.
After he made it in, he knelt on both knees.
Father, I know he is not related by blood, but to me I see a future of some kind, I see him as family and I hope you will as well.
Zukiro met back with Xanuthos and soared over the place he had in mind waiting for the couple.

Celegwen

They flew to the border of the city and Aithusa shifted to his human form. They walked through the crowded streets and made their way to a little house. Aithusa knocked on the door, and a man with pale blond hair opened it with a bunny in his hands. Aithusa smirked and pointed at the bunny. "I need a minute with the bunny," he said.

The man chuckled and let them into the house. The bunny shifted into Abygail's human form and she sat on the sofa across from them. "Twice in twenty-four hours," she said. "Has to be some kind of a record. This must be the Elf girl you were partnered with."

"A little more than that actually. Abygail, this is Celegwen. I came to ask you to come to a little celebration with us and two other friends."

Abygail couldn't contain her excitement, gripping her pixie-cut hair. "I thought this day would never come!" She jumped up and hugged Celegwen. "Welcome to the family!"

"Thanks?" Celegwen said, chuckling at the girl's incredible energy.

"She's an old friend of mine."

"A Fae."

"Aby, you in?"

Abygail blew a kiss of sparkling green smoke and shrank to about six inches tall with smoky wings. "Of course!"

Aithusa grinned and they walked out of the city, where he turned into a dragon. Celegwen got onto the saddle and Abygail flew alongside them as they met up with Xanuthos and Zukiro.

almighyxcavus

"Alrighty, that abnormally building with Xanuthos on it is where we're headed, might want to jump on for Aithusa's sake."
Aithusa dropped Celegwen onto Xanuthos sitting just behind Zukiro, Aithusa flew a little above Xanuthos and shifted into his human form landed comfortably onto Xanu's back. They flew down to the entrance and walked inside. The owner approached Zukiro with a stern look.
"You come into my tavern with that beast and some new friends, and you don't even say hello to your uncle?!"
The two embraced each other, after realeasing Zu, he appeared as if he was out of breath.
"As strong as ever I see, Xanuthos come into the back I got something waiting for you."
The uncle motioned Xanuthos to the larger area where he had prepared a massive tables worth of cooked and uncooked meat. Xanuthos immediately commenced gorging himself.
"And for the rest of you this lovely area over here."
It was a luxurious area with sofa's,  a dining table, a door to go see Xanuthos, and a giant crest of a dragon that looked practically like Xanuthos was hung on the wall as well as a piano with an open window jut above to see the rest of the tavern.
"Zu mentioned a little ceremony thus I prepared all my best dishes and services. Take a seat they will be right out.
The uncle left the room, Zukiro sat on a nearby couch.
"My uncle will take care of us in the meantime make yourselves at home. Cause we aren't going anywhere for a while."

Celegwen

"Zu, this place is gorgeous," Celegwen said quietly, removing her tunic and weapons. "He's your uncle?"

Abygail shifted into her human form, sitting on the top of a sofa with her ankles crossed. Her violet eyes darted around before she jumped off and followed his uncle out of the room with a skip in her step, shouting, "don't hesitate to ask if you'd like some help! I'm a wizard in the kitchen!"

Aithusa rolled his eyes, watching her run out. "That's my friend, Abygail. She's harmless...for the most part."

almighyxcavus

"No worries, my uncle always appreciates an extra hand. And yes hes my uncle, besides Xanuthos, he was the only other person that understood why I killed my father as well as being comfortable seeing me as a werewolf. He dedicated this tavern to Xanuthos, before Xanuthos was given to my father to ride, Xanu saved my uncle from being captured by Connlaothians and being tortured for the rest of his life. Which is why he has the dedicated room for Xanuthos right next to this one. Only Xanuthos is allowed back there, alongwith my uncle and I. I am allowed to bring guests I just need permission from him first."
Zukiro walked over to a nearby table pouring himself and Aithusa a full pint of golden blue ale. He gave one to Airhusa and placed the other on the table in front of where he sat down.
"Also, Gwen, you're free to have whatever you like, but I kindly suggest my uncle's red ale, I think you'll like it personally."
Zukiro grabbed his pint and leaned back into the couch, practically finishing it before even enjoying the taste.

Celegwen

"Come on, Zu," Aithusa said, watching the wolf practically finish the ale in one gulp. "You'll kill yourself drinking like that." Aithusa took hold of his pint and repeated exactly what Zukiro had, leaning his back against the wall with a wide smile.

Celegwen walked over, running her slender fingers along the beautiful wood of the piano in the room. She sat down on the stool and danced over the keys, performing a tune a traveler once played for her. Her voice was much more beautiful than one would expect from someone like her, and it was surprising to see her open up like she was.

"Come over the hills, my joyous Ketran lad.
Come over the hills to your darling.
You choose the rose now, I'll make the vow,
And I'll be your true love forever.

Red is the rose that in yonder garden grows,
Fair is the lily of the valley,
Clear is the water that flows from the stream,
But my love is fairer than any.

'Twas down by Adela's green woods that we strayed
When the moon and the stars they were shining.
The moon shone its rays on his locks of silver hair
And he swore he'd be my love forever.

My love is fairer than any."

Aithusa watched her with a small smile and looked at Zu when she had finished.

almighyxcavus

Zukiro shot Aithusa a small smirk, stood up and made his way over to the piano.
"Very beautiful I must say, may I?"
He offered Celegwen a hand, guiding her off the seat. He began a small chant which summoned for arms made of ice and water.
"I shall play three songs, the first is called, a true hero."
A battle with a true hero
Zukiro was masterfully stroking the keys with perfect precision. No one could believe the absolute speed he was playing at. As he finished he rested for a bit.
"My next piece is called the Final Battle"
Final Battle
Zukiro rested his hands, after a small chant the frozen arms dissipated into smoke.
"For my final piece, I dedicated this one to Amelia just before she passed, I call it Oracion."
Oracion  
Zukiro finished the song with a a small smile. 
I hope you remember Amelia.

Celegwen

"Never would've thought you to be a musician, Zu!" Aithusa said, putting his leg up on the couch he was sitting on.

Abygail poked her head into the room with an ear-to-ear grin. "Thought I heard some howling in here!"

Aithusa laughed at Abygail's mostly innocent nature, trying to hide it with his hand covering his hanging head. Celegwen smiled, resting her hand on Zukiro's shoulder. "Where'd you learn to play like that?"

almighyxcavus

"Amelia taught me everything I know, I can't necessarily play but I can mimic a song note for note after hearing it only once. The last one, Oracion, was the only song I actually developed myself."
Zu guided Celegwen back to Aithusa.
"The first two songs had at least 100,000 plus notes in them, which is the reason why I needed the extra arms, Amelia on the other hand was a master pianist, she could play that in her sleep. After our training exercises she would bring me back to her home, she had a grand piano hidden away in a basement under her room, it was completely sound proof and we just played throughout the night until sunrise, just before her parents would wake. I played Oracion the night before she died, we snuck into her private basement and I played it. After she had heard it,"
Zukiro looked up at Aithusa and gave him the slightest wink.
"Lets just say that was a very special night for the both of us."

Celegwen

Aithusa smirked, nodding his head twice. "Nice," he said, returning the wink.

Celegwen chuckled lightly. "It's sweet," she said, glaring at Aithusa. "Those were beautifully played, regardless of any magic you used! Music is an incredible way to bond and make memories like that. My brother was actually the one who taught me how to play the piano. Amelia taught you."

"Have to say I feel a little left out," Aithusa said, resting his head on his finger.

"I'll teach you!" Aby chirped. Aithusa snorted, rolling his eyes with a grin.

Celegwen chuckled and shook her head. "Well, I still think it's very charming."

almighyxcavus

Xanuthos was happily eating his third dozen of venison steak when his eyes had inverted colors again.
That's a hint Aithusa, remember that.
Zukiro ported the thought through Xanuthos.
Xanuthos's eyes returned to normal and he began to enjoy his steaks again.
Zu's came out with three platters worth of the finest meats known in Adela.
"Wow, uncle you really outdid yourself this time."
"Considering the only times I get to see you are on serious occasions, its nice to finally come to me with a happy one, and this is how I repay it. Also, no payment is required, take it as my betrothal gift if i may say?"
The uncle looked at the couple with a grin from ear to ear awaiting a response.

Celegwen

"B-Betrothal?" Celegwen stuttered slightly, looking at Aithusa. "We didn't talk about anything like that. I mean-"

"Gwen," Aithusa said, smiling softly. "Relax." The dragon looked at Zukiro's uncle with a grin and nodded. "Thank you."

Abygail shifted into her bunny form and back onto her human form out of sheer excitement. She had trouble controlling her shifts when her emotions were running on high. "Can I sing at your wedding?" She squealed.

Celegwen laughed nervously. "You're a little ahead of us!"

"Plus, Aby, you know I love you, but you're horribly tone deaf."

"I'm going to run outside real quick," Celegwen said. "I'll be right back."

almighyxcavus

"Uncle! Its rude to assume things without even asking beforehand! Please excuse him he wasn't aware."
Zu looked back to Xanuthos happily laying on his back.
Full yet?
No.
"Uncle would it possible to bring Xanuthos some more venison? He's still hungry apparently."
"Gladly, and my apologies, I get very excited about things very quickly."
The uncle left the room.
"Aithusa I am so sorry about that, I didn't tell him anything along those lines. All I told him was that I was bringing a very special couple and we were celebrating something important that happened between them. Please forgive me."

Celegwen

Aithusa forgave Zukiro with a simple wave of his hand. "It's not a big deal," he said. "Celegwen isn't exactly open to her own emotions. Trust me, I know. She can be a bit sensitive when it comes to this stuff."

He took a breath and got to his feet, leaning on Zu's bow staff. Abygail frowned, sitting on the central table. "This is not how this was supposed to go," she mumbled.

"Aby, relax. Everything will be fine. Gwen just needs a few minutes to cool off." Aithusa walked over to the table, smelling all of the food. "Zu, please make sure your uncle doesn't feel too guilty. It was an honest mistake."

almighyxcavus

"I will, please just go make Gwen is alright. For the time being I'm going to make sure Xanuthos isn't stuffing himself to prank me later."
Zu entered Xanuthos's area, with a swift kick to the stomach, he vomited the majority of his second meal.
Nice try I wasn't going to let you prank me again. You big loaf.
You. Kick. Too. hard.
Zu made his way back into the other room, Aithusa had already left to go talk with Gwen, he looked at Abygail with a slight grin, but then he noticed the rings on her finger and hung his head. He looked back up and spoke:
'Abygail was it? Beautfiul name and lovely woman, your husband must be the happiest man to have you, I don't believe we've formally met, my name is Zukiro, or you can call me Zu for short."
Zu grinned at the woman.

Celegwen

"Hi, Zu! You can me Aby, or Gail, like the big wind." She snickered to herself. "And if you could tell my husband that, it would be great! Also, sorry about the bunny thing. I get excited and can't really control myself!"

Aithusa walked in with Celegwen on his arm. "Told you she'd be fine," the dragon said. He scrunched his nose at the smell. "Ok, who threw up? That smell was definitely not there when I left."

Celegwen lightly hit Aithusa in the chest for being so blunt. He chuckled, rubbing his shoulder. "Don't be rude," she whispered. "We're guests."

Aithusa shook his head. "Yes, but that smell wasn't there when I left!"

almighyxcavus

"Gwen, my deepest apologies, my uncle completely assumed what the situation was. "
Zukiro bowed to Celegwen, he then looked at Aithusa.
"Xanuthos my sweet brother over there was filling himself up to attempt to prank me with a load of dragon shite on my face when I go to sleep. Knowing this I kicked him in the gut forcing him to throw his seconds up."
Zu looked over to Xanu and shouted:
"And now he's going to burn it in order to get rid of that horrible stench!"
After burning, Zukiro mumbled a small chant that sprouted flowers near Xanuthos to cover the stench.
"Alrighty, I think that's enough food for now, lettuce, " Zu pulled another leaf from out of nowhere and began to munch on it, seriously where does he keep lettuce with his outfit of all things?
"dance."
Zu looked at Abygail offering a hand.

Celegwen

Abygail gracefully took his hand and spun herself. She jumped up, lightly hitting Zukiro on the shoulder. "Bad wolf! It's rude to dance with your mouth full!"

Aithusa smiled, placing the bow staff on the table and taking Celegwen's hand. "She's a handful, Zu," Aithusa said. "You think you can handle her?"

Abigail was just over 4 feet tall and Zukiro was much larger, so seeing her scold him was beyond hilarious for Aithusa. The four of them danced together, occasionally switching partners, and just having the time of their lives.

almighyxcavus

Zuuuu, wake uuup.
Zukiro groaned as he lifted his head to see his cosmic wife in front of him.
What was that Zu? You were asleep for so long!
Zukiro lifted himself out his ethereal bed, wandering over to Amelia, looking as gorgeous as ever in her skin made of galaxies.
Just a memory my love, and it seems Xanuthos might find his next true partner soon enough.
Zu opened up a cosmic mirror in oblivion and saw into the future of Celegwen and Aithusa.
You did the right thing, and I think that's your grandson right there.
Amelia kissed his astral cheek. Zukiro looked at their grandson from another mirror.
He's powerful, Xanuthos will respect that.
Just behind them another mirror appeared, it was Zukiro on his deathbed after the celebration. The night of the small gathering they had, Zukiro was injected with a lethal poison that stopped his heart completely as well as his regeneration factor. Zukiro was burned by Xanuthos in a blue flame of glory that he had always wanted. Aithusa looked devastated that he had lost the only thing close to a father he had. But Zu made sure to remind him.
Aithusa, you could not make me any more proud than you already have, I am proud to say that you are my son.
Shall we observe our grandchild my love?
Let's. Amelia kissed the astral wolf with all the love he could've ever asked for, she summoned a couch between the planes of oblivion and they watched their grandson grow to the man he is today.
They make an amazing pair, I'm glad I was able to spend my last moments with two of the most amazing people this world has to offer, as well as with my brother of course.
The two stared into the mirror, watching the events unfold between their eyes. The two lovers were finally able to meet on the edge of oblivion.

Tags: