Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

colorist anyone?

Started by Anonymous, March 15, 2006, 01:53:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

ok, i'm not sayin i'm really really good or anything, but some people like something better than nothing.  i figure, if you're too lazy or too unskilled to want to butcher it out yourself, why not pass it on to someone who enjoys butchering it out? :)

so come one, come all, (as long as there's not too many of you  :?) for the great Xellos of Whimsical Fate Studios has offered his talents to the masses.

all i need is a CLEAN lineart drawing, (pencil or ink and the bigger the better, i can edit it to suit my needs) and a description of what colors you wanna see on it.  if you're picky, give me a second file with all the colors chosen already.  otherwise, a written description works well, or just tell me to go nuts.  depending on my availability, which i can keep posted in this thread if my offer gets more responses than i anticipated, i can finish a pic in a few hours (depending on detail, obviously) and may have it back to you by the next day.

thank you for shopping at XelMart, and we hope you have a pleasant day.  :D
(or would i be something more like DragnkinKOs?)

[EDIT] i like it better if you post the lineart in the thread along with the descriptions of your specifications.  the only time i would state otherwise is if you don't want anyone to see the work, in which case you may pm it all to me, and i will pm it back unless you say to the contrary.  the other case is if the drawing is not for the eyes of the general public, such as things that may be too risque for the younger generations.

Anonymous

*pokes* I have a piccy...

Anonymous

yes, i'm aware, but i don't get as much access to my computer as i need on the weekends for digital art.  so here you go.  :wink:

Anonymous

Eeeeee! *huggles Xellos* She's so cute! Thanlies!

Anonymous

you are most welcome.  /is huggled   :shock:  it's a good thing my girlfriend isn't around...

8) yes, another (or, rather, the same) satisfied customer.  you, too, can be satisfied by seeing your character finally represented in glorious color.  submit your requests here to get that warm, fuzzy feeling you've always dreamed about! :P

Anonymous

the first in a stack of stuff Nightcandle asked me to do :D

Anonymous

*puts eyes back in skull*

Zomigawd she came out so purty! I can't wait to see the rest of them now ^__^

Anonymous

Xellos has my respect now lol

Anonymous

thank you; here's another for your compliments.  (it's not like i was almost finished with it as it was or anything <.<  >.>)

Anonymous

hehe, nice work ^_^

Anonymous

Ha! I was prepared this time! I duct taped my eyeballs into my skull, sure I can't see out of my right eye, but at least now they won't be rolling across the-

Dammit foiled again!

*digs duct tape out of eye sockets and puts eyes back in*

Yet again, awesome work!

Anonymous

phew, this one took a little bit more work than usual.  i had to improvise Amee's right shoulder in and set it at a different value so it would look like it was further away from the cloth than Samari's skin.  the dress took some experimenting, but i think it's pretty good.  (bet ya didn't think i'd actually make it rainbow-colored, huh, Nightcandle? :P)

Anonymous

God i miss watchin karin draw in the echo...good times, good times.

Now it's gonna be karin drawing in the white plymouth neon XDD

Anonymous

O___O

___

My jaw.... permananently disconnected from face... getting drool on carpet. Not my carpet either... damnation! I need to get out of here before they notice the puddle >.>

Du-ude man, I'm seriously loving that picture. Amee's dress is the cuteness (and rainbowy - yes!). And that hair! You suck! You made their hair so purty!!! Kudos to you! Kudos and Snickers and all sorts of yummy snack food.

Anonymous

okay, i'm not sure if i did everything to specifications, but here it is.  if there's something you want me to fix, it's easy enough to do, so let me know.  enjoy the ass-grabbin' action!

this picture was replaced later in the thread with a better version

Anonymous

More purtyness! Yay! *dances*

Actually, the purple thing on the side of Samari's head is his hair ^_^;; it's up in a little side ponytail type thing. He's just got strands of hair in front of his ears.

Purple hair doesn't look quite so bad on Samari XDD

Anonymous

I just might get Xellos to add some color to the tattoo I'm thinking of getting. Just to see how it would look in a different color other than pure black.

Heh, I'm never gonna hear the end of this XD.

Anonymous

okay, that's an easy fix!  it's all good now.  >< i thought that was Oris's other arm. ;p

Anonymous

and they just keep comin!

Anonymous

with a twofer of the proud parents! ...even if one of them doesn't have a clue...